These guys better figure it out by next week.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The defense is playing at somewhere near a 2000 Ravens level and we're going to waste it because the offense sucks. I'm not blaming Lynch, who plays his heart out, but otherwise, there are too many drops, too many overthrows, too many missed blocks, and what appear to me to be nonsensical playcalls.

This team will not beat SF/CAR and then probably DEN/NE with offense even remotely like this, and it will be even worse that it doesn't happen because we are wasting one of the best defenses of all time.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah, we will lose next week no matter who we play if the offense doesn't get it together. Russell had another really bad game.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
STOP SAYING THEY CAN'T BEAT SOMEONE.

THIS DEFENSE BEAT THE POWERFUL SAINTS. THE F*&)()*#(N SAINTS.

SHUT THE *#&* UP.

amill87

Reaction score
You think the niners or panthers can move the ball better vs our defense? For as bad as the offense was, they put 23. Our defense ain't giving up 23 pts to anyone.

And I gotta give the Saints credit. They ran the ball well. I don't see Denver or NE doing that well on the ground

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I see this crap every week this team wins.

If the offense doesn't play better blah blah blah.

174 yards on the ground, good defense. Win the game.

jake206

Reaction score
Funny everyone was pitying the Saints for having to play Seahawks. Now fans are hyping Saints offense. lol.

WHODAT44

Reaction score
Best of luck to you guys next week. Hard fought game today. Better team won. Good luck

Mjolnir

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the Hawks can really do with the players and offensive scheme we have.
Execution is just really bad. You'd think by this time they would be better, but they are not. I just can't believe that can change in one week.

vance_jetzt

Reaction score
I am waiting for last years playoff offense to emerge. That would be nice right about now.

dradee

Reaction score
Atleast there will not be any overconfidence next week. DEFENSE !!!

sedrohawk

Reaction score
darrell bevell cannot exploit matchups. saints left the middle of the field open cheating the safety in the box to stop lynch. i guarantee that luke wilson can beat any of their lb's deep if only bevell would call it.

General Manager

Reaction score
Losing Rice was a huge loss but with Harvin on the field next week this offense is due for a breakout game.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
23 points? That's all we could score? 23 points? I'm ashamed. I think anything below 50 points is simply not good enough. I demand a 50 point game, Mr. P. C. I demand a 50 points game by the offense.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
This place is a real buzzkill. I swear our team just made the NFC Championship game.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
If this teams wins the Super Bowl 3-0 some of these guys will then state that there is no way the Seahawks can win the Super Bowl playing like this.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
What are they giving that prolific Saints offense?

Latest posts