popular to contrary belief are offense was clicking

zack803

Reaction score
Our offense in the beginning when Harvin was in you could really tell the playbook was starting to open up. Our offense was frustrating the defense and they could not stop us. (the holding calls aside) we played really good offense (in the first half before Percy was out). We started to close the playbook after he was gone, and they did a lot to game plan Percy into the game plan and it showed the versatility of the talent we have, it really reminded me of the three game stretch last year were the defenses was confused against and we dominated it on both sides of the ball. Hopefully Harvin will be back for the next game we play, and hopefully wont have any cheap shots to the head. Then we can open up the playbook and use it to our full potential. I for one am not that scared about our offensive woes. Bevell is doing a real good job of hiding a lot of our playbook so coaches can't game plan against it. I think next game will be different, and if Percy isnt playing, just remember we beat both those teams and 12 others with out him. We gotta believe 12's and bring the noise! Go Hawks!