Russell may not show the numbers

strohmin

Reaction score
but he is Clutch Proving why he is better than CK.

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Yep had some bad errors but made up for it with some huge plays. I would say it was a solid game nothing great. 100 times better though then the last five weeks and he did it while being pressured all day. Wouldn't trade him for Kaep that's for damn sure.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Russell will grow, learn and get better. I'm glad we had him. Proud of him today. He made mental mistakes today, but these happen to everyone.
I really wish he would sleep more. I think he doesn't give himself enough rest. He works way too much.
There has to be a balance. He needs to relax and play smarter.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I really think Petes' philosophy kinda holds Russel back. He is more than capable of making big plays(see the beautiful pass to Kearse when he knew he had a free play) but Pete likes a conservative approach and we are in the super bowl so tough to argue with it.

Smellyman

Reaction score
couple of bad fumbles, but for most of the game he was under siege. He can throw or run you to a win. Kaep can throw you to a loss.

there's the big difference

seadoc30

Reaction score
I don't know.. IMO, he makes things harder than they are. panics the moment a defender takes a step towards him and starts running backwards. He misses receivers and never throws it unless the receiver has 10 yards separation.

He may make a couple crazy plays, but he never needs to be "clutch" if he makes those easy slant throws, doesn't constantly miss wide-open receivers and not panic.

whatever you say, He didn't win this for us.

Smellyman

Reaction score
seadoc30":2t1nmc3u said:
I don't know.. IMO, he makes things harder than they are. panics the moment a defender takes a step towards him and starts running backwards. He misses receivers and never throws it unless the receiver has 10 yards separation.

He may make a couple crazy plays, but he never needs to be "clutch" if he makes those easy slant throws, doesn't constantly miss wide-open receivers and not panic.

He left some plays.

4th down TD pass was the game winner.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
What is this thread talking about? he had 8.6 YPA 104.6 passer rating and no picks in a huge game against a tough opponent. That is basically elite.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2vr3ot0v said:
I really think Petes' philosophy kinda holds Russel back. He is more than capable of making big plays(see the beautiful pass to Kearse when he knew he had a free play) but Pete likes a conservative approach and we are in the super bowl so tough to argue with it.

Agreed but 211 andn105 Qb rating with 8.6 per attempt is great

Anthony!

Reaction score
seadoc30":2dvp41r7 said:

Dude he stood in and took hits to make plays get a clue

Anthony!

Reaction score
Smellyman":1dos6oae said:
couple of bad fumbles, but for most of the game he was under siege. He can throw or run you to a win. Kaep can throw you to a loss.

there's the big difference

1 fumble that is all

Smellyman

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":3ci2dn0i said:
What is this thread talking about? he had 8.6 YPA 104.6 passer rating and no picks in a huge game against a tough opponent. That is basically elite.

ding ding

Most wins in first 2 years. 3rd most TD's in two years.

This thread is the reason hw will always have the chip on his shoulder. No repsect even from his own fans.

Kaep threw terrbily and is still talked about how good he was.....no respect.

bandiger

Reaction score
I don't know what you are expecting. He doesn't turn it over like alot of other young QBs and he makes the plays to put the team in a winning situation. This thread is lame.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
fumble on the first play of the game really stalled the gameplan. glad we were tenacious enough to overcome it

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Huh ? I think we won in spite of him that's my 2 cents . Dude has got to get his head out his ass

hawk45

Reaction score
Unlike the last weeks, I thought we made enough plays in the passing to be part of the reason for victory rather than just being present while the D won the game.

The D did play awesome, but the offense put up 23 and had some big plays. That's enough to satisfy me honestly. It's all I wanted from our passing offense, just *contribute*. Today gave me real hope for the Superbowl. You know the D is going to show up, now I think the passing offense will show up as well.

Anthony!

Reaction score
hawkfannj":2dvhwk1m said:
Huh ? I think we won in spite of him that's my 2 cents . Dude has got to get his head out his ass

And your 2 vets is not worth a penny even. Get a clue

mort

Reaction score
He's playing the program, we see the separation when it breaks down. Love that kid!