Props to the .NET veterans!

RockHawk

Reaction score
As we continue to get a TON of new 12's joining us here at .NET, I wanted to take the opportunity to give props to the long-time veteran members that have been with us through thick and thin. You're the folks that were posting here before the 2006 SuperBowl team, and the folks that were here during the very lean Jim Mora years.

Let's make it a roll call of long time .NET'ers, sound off here, of course starting with the one and only Aros! I salute each of you and sincerely hope that your passion gets rewarded next week.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Present since '00. Lots of training camps, .NET events and pre-funks at Temple.

This place is thrives because we see each other as people, not just screen names.

Go Hawks!

grizbob

Reaction score
Barthawk":j9yq5cqj said:
My ability to truly take a blissful eternal dirt nap will be realized in 8 days.

Was gonna go with this :13: but now I'd like to stick around and see if we can do it again and again :D

Riley12

Reaction score
I guess this is as good a thread as any to announce that, on behalf of all .NET Veterans, I am filing a class action suit
to try and regain the thousands of hours each of us has spent hanging around here and also to get some relief for our
carpal tunnel syndrome, due to the massive amount of clicking we have endured over the years.

Thanks to (off the top of my head): Brian, Todd, Mark, Ryan, James, John, Leif, Dom, Rob, Matt, Les, Jordan, Steve and, and , and

Darn it! I know there are a bunch of names I am forgetting.

Anyway - Thanks to you all for being a part of my fake internet life and my real one.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Been here for a long time.. back in the old school .NET days. I was AlexanderFan37 for awhile then transitioned over to this moniker.

Happy for everybody, new and old.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Been here since 2000 was HawkDawg then changed to Wenhawk at some point because i forgot my password but I've been out of Wenatchee since 2002. And posted from all over the world after I joined the Air Force.

Thanks to Aros, RockHawk, and all the others for making this such an amazing place.

dbmack

Reaction score
I am a from-day-one Seahawks fan who didn't know this place existed until I accidentally stumbled upon it last March. I appreciate all the .NET vets (and all the other posters) who take the time to share their vast knowledge of all things football. It is truly an amazing place.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Been here since I was a kid... Wait a moment that's not possible, the Seahawks didn't exist... Oh well I feel like I was a kid when we first came onboard .NET... Mizhawk (Trish) and I've been here for a long time, and love .NET... Great memories from Training Camp in Cheney, and Temples... We've made lifelong wonderful friends, so here's to .NET and to all the .NETTER's... :thirishdrinkers: GO HAWKS!!! :th2thumbs:

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Ever since they passed that law, I don't remember much...but I think I actually joined the second week of '05, the Arizona game.

It's been great fun hanging here making new friends and such.

And thanks to the mods for not banning me during my 'flaming' years. :mrgreen:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LymonHawk":4htm59up said:
.......I think I actually joined the second week of '05, the Arizona game......
I was around the same time too at the old Scout site IIRC. Don't remember how I found it but really liked it as soon as I got here and have been here ever since.

BeaHUman

Reaction score
Long time lurker and occasional poster, I was BeavHawkFan in a past iteration. I met a number here back at the last Cheney Training camp at I believe was Radishes homestead. Go hawks! Hardcore since '99! :th2thumbs:

bellingerga

Reaction score
I joined in 2007, I feel left out =(

Btw, why the heck does it say I joined in 2009????? Is that from the whole scout.com debacle and subsequent switch back to independence? Can that be fixed like the old post count was?

Anyway, Hooray for the veterans!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Been here since Seahawks98.com... I was originally PatS, but couldn't re-sign up on one of the transitions with that short of a username. I also had season tickets from when I could first afford them in the mid-90s until I bought a house in 2000 and couldn't afford them any longer. Dang it!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Old posters are great. New posters suck! Real fans!
;)

Seriously guys. It's been one crazy journey. If we win this whole thing, I will have one of the most mushy, sappy long0winded posts of all time. Can't wait.

Go Hawks!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1dqw73cu said:
I've been here since pre-2005 on the old scout site. It's been a hell of a ride since then!
Me too, under a different screen name.
Go Hawks! :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I have moved 2 times since first coming to .NET in '98'.
Not being to adept with the internet I have gone through a couple of other computers, and handles since.
Hats off, and huge kudos to the Godfather Todd -AROS- Breda.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
This board got me through my years in the Midwest, though I used it mainly as a news site as I was never big on social media/forums in High School. I don't know what I would have done if all I had to watch was the Vikings and the Packers/Broncos (bullshit) that they have out there.

Thanks .Net.