Props to the .NET veterans!

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
grizbob":1nkk21f4 said:
Guess I should have mentioned I've been around since some kid named Breda started Seahawks98.com :th2thumbs:

I remember those days. Back then you could choose any screen name at any time to chime in on the message board.....remember a few stolen identities back in the day ha ha!

Back in the days of Steve Harper and Dfarrar777---those were good times!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
A few years after Edgar retired from the M's I decided to change my handle from Edgarrulez to Salishhawkfan. So most are probably unaware that I've actually been here since around the time Holmgren got hired on. It's the best sports forum on earth. How could anyone leave?

Welcome all you newbies. GO HAWKS!!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
Used to hang around the old ESPN-Seahawks board for about 6 months. Some poster mentioned .NET and I joined the summer of '04. Still remember blaming myself for that MNF Dallas Cowboys meltdown. Was going to sign off hanging around here, until my drama queen wore off. Those 3 losses to the Rams. Then '05 happened. Was on cloud nine until that faithful day. There have been many that have come and gone but have loved reading those talented in putting to words thoughts I could never capture.

Was cool getting to know folks by hanging around Temple's, though I wished I had made it to some of those Cheney TCs. Cancelled late the epic San Fran trip in '09. May need to see if I can get back on the travel squad. Some bad mothers on our traveling squad.

I second the hope of being able to take that dirt nap in peace, dawg willing.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love how most of our memories of joining up surround crazy losses and melt downs ahahahaha. Gotta love being a die hard!

Blitzfan

Reaction score
I've been hanging around since the later 90's. Lots of ups & downs, arguments & teasing and I wouldn't change a second of it.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Don't really post to much cause by the time I get around to wanting to say something someone has already said it better anyway. I am here way to many times a day to be healthy. Lots of people have come and gone, but one thing stays the same this is the best place to get info about the team. I love it when one of my friends or family members thinks they have a scoop, or something juicy to say, cause I always spoil it for them by having heard about it here first. Thanks and Hawk love to all.

duckypoo

Reaction score
While I don't post much I've been around long enough to remember the Scout days. This site helped me get through Jim Mora. And the chat on gamedays was a huge respite for me last year. I hope that this community stays together long into the future, as so many of our broken hearts deserve this Super Bowl for the crap we have watched year in and out and then discussed ad nauseum.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
drdiags":23jai0ld said:
...Still remember blaming myself for that MNF Dallas Cowboys meltdown...
Dear god, I'd forgotten about that one. Didn't a poster upthread mention the feeling of optimism that came from signing Julius Jones? Probably because he'd seen this game...

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was banned after SBXL for saying the FO would have to be retarded to re-sign Alexander.

And they were. ; )

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
I believe I joined the scout board in 2006-2007. Met a lot of good people because of this site and have many good memories!!

Erebus

Reaction score
I joined the old scout site in 2004, but didn't post much (still don't post as much as I'd like) and didn't use this username. In fact I don't really remember what name I used. I've been a fan my whole life, but I wasn't really a hardcore fan until 2004 when the Seahawks replaced the Mariners as my favorite sports team.

Latest posts