What if our offense just explodes with points!!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
...with our defense just closing the field to anything but three-and-outs all day long!

A SEAHAWK DOMINATION! Seen nowhere before (e.g. AZ blow-out last year 58-0) in the Super Bowl history!!!

Defibrillation, I'm talking, chest pounding... supplemental O2... the works!!!

myersusaf

Reaction score
I wish, watching the Rain city redemption videos made me miss Russell running all over. we were way more dynamic when he was running his ass off. See Chicago game and bills game.

C-Hawkin

Reaction score
In that case I would probably be dehydrated by halftime from all the man gravy I drain myself of from awesomeness.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So it would be our offense battling our defense on the amount of points scored??? I could live with it. LOL

randomation

Reaction score
myersusaf":2q83dq4i said:
I wish, watching the Rain city redemption videos made me miss Russell running all over. we were way more dynamic when he was running his ass off. See Chicago game and bills game.

I really hope they let him run tomorrow can't hold anything back at this point.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Mediots wouldn't know what to do other than talk about the NBA and college basketball.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think you should start a thread asking how many feel we should hold back tomorrow and save some points for next year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
HawkWow":1zjkob7p said:
I think you should start a thread asking how many feel we should hold back tomorrow and save some points for next year.

I actually think the Seahawks will pull a Greg Roman and not run some of their plays so no one has film. :sarcasm_off:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
referees will work their magic and keep the Broncos in the game with phantom calls.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
If this game suddenly becomes a blow out from our end...

I.e. Our offense just blows up and scores a ton of points, our defense holds the Broncos offense to nothing and hell even gets a score or two on their side.

It would be amazing, terrible for fans who didn't care about either team who wanted an exciting game, but for Hawk fans it would be amazing as it would leave absolutely no questions about win vs a close win that always leaves questions by critical fans who like to point at ref calls and things of that nature as an excuse for a loss.

Latest posts