What was your favorite play/individual moment?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Mine was the much hyped Terrance Knighton stood trying to work out where the ball had gone when Harvin had already gone past him on that sweep play for 30 yards. That was just utterly fantastic.

To me that befuddled look summed up everything about that game, they really did think they were much better than us and we smacked them in the mouth.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Kam lighting up Thomas on his first catch. The tone was set. And Harvin's KO for the TD. It was definitely over at that point.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Mal's pick 6. I truly started enjoying the game and let myself stop being anxious.

The Knighton play though, I didn't see him until a replay. HE just stood there looking at Wilson after Harvin was behind him, running the other way. Hilarious!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":m45sgtf9 said:
Mine was the much hyped Terrance Knighton stood trying to work out where the ball had gone when Harvin had already gone past him on that sweep play for 30 yards. That was just utterly fantastic.

To me that befuddled look summed up everything about that game, they really did think they were much better than us and we smacked them in the mouth.

LOL....I completely agree.. I laughed my ass off when they showed the replay and he was just standing there as Harvin ran right past him

hawkfannj

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2j6yuv9x said:
Kam lighting up Thomas on his first catch. The tone was set. And Harvin's KO for the TD. It was definitely over at that point.
I got to go with this one too it really made a statement

Seanhawk

Reaction score
For me it was the Harvin kick return. The witch hunt that existed on here was ridiculous. If anyone had any question of what kind of teammate he is, re-watch the celebration in the end zone. There are several guys who weren't on the return team, from the sideline, who raced over there to congratulate him. T-Jack, Golden, Kearse, Russell, Thurmond, Okung Giacomini, a couple guys in street clothes, McQuistan, Morgan, Irvin, Wagner. The team knows how much it was killing him not to be on the field. The people on here don't know squat.

Jac

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":334u9j51 said:
Mal's pick 6. I truly started enjoying the game and let myself stop being anxious.

This for me. It went from a potential 15-7 situation with Bronco confidence building, to an absolute dagger to any hope they had. With that one play, they went from pulling it to a one-score game (if they scored) to needing three TDs and a FG to win.

Then, of course, Percy absolutely slayed any plans they made at halftime. Incidentally, on that, that play scared me to death for a split second. If the ball took a tricky bounce, Denver would have been deep in our territory with an emotional play. I doubt it would have swung the outcome at all, though.

Highlordb

Reaction score
amen! for me it was the harvin kick return....made is 2013 salary all worth it on that one play!

muxpux

Reaction score
lots of plays that are very memorable, but the Harvin return did it for me. after all Harvin has been through and all the things people on here say about him. that was just awesome.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
For me, it was the Baldwin TD catch. The missus and I were screaming for him to get the ball there. I so badly wanted to see him get one there, especially after all the "pedestrian" and "appetizers" talk, how they were marginally adequate at best. That, to me, was the heavyweight knockout play of the game, the one that meant the most to me emotionally.

A somewhat close second was Kearse's spinning Dervish, pinball wizard touchdown. To see an undrafted free agent lunch pail guy from U-Dub pull those moves to get into the end zone was simply fantastic. A better play than Doug's visibly, but not quite as emotionally satisfying. Probably only because Doug's been around a bit longer.

kjreid

Reaction score
My favorite individual moment was when the commish handed the Lombardi Trophy to Paul Allen, that brought back the rental vans, the Paul Allen raising of the flag in the NFCCG for 2005 and for last week. It was the greatest sight I saw last night

The Radish

Reaction score
All great ones indeed.

For me it was the look on on Manningns face when that first snap went whizzing past his face.

And then of course Sherman and the defensive guys calling themselves "pedrestian and mediocre" in their interview with ESPN and Chris Carter denying he said those things while Trent Dilfer smirked at him.

Well and knowing all our pedrestian players having more SuperB owl rings than Chris Carter.

:141847_bnono:

Jac

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":27saqk7r said:
For me, it was the Baldwin TD catch. The missus and I were screaming for him to get the ball there. I so badly wanted to see him get one there, especially after all the "pedestrian" and "appetizers" talk, how they were marginally adequate at best. That, to me, was the heavyweight knockout play of the game, the one that meant the most to me emotionally.

A somewhat close second was Kearse's spinning Dervish, pinball wizard touchdown. To see an undrafted free agent lunch pail guy from U-Dub pull those moves to get into the end zone was simply fantastic. A better play than Doug's visibly, but not quite as emotionally satisfying. Probably only because Doug's been around a bit longer.

The moves that Baldwin and Kearse put on to cross the goal line were unbelievable. The nation saw the defense up to that point, then the special teams...then you follow that up with those YAC plays by guys they had never heard of?! It was just an exclamation point to the national audience that the Hawks were the most complete team constructed in the past couple of decades.

mackfan38

Reaction score
"Kam lighting up Thomas on his first catch. The tone was set."

This ^^^

Congrats Hawks!!!

HawkStar3

Reaction score
hawkfannj":27k79rg8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":27k79rg8 said:
I got to go with this one too it really made a statement

This.
At that moment.. I realized what he had all been imagining in our heads was about to go down.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Loved the harvin return. He's just so fast. Can't wait to see him make plays next year.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
For me it was the two Fly Sweeps with Percy. This was just a glimpse of what Next season is going to look like! I was so excited on the first one I was already on my feet and turning around to high five my buddies when someone talked me down and told me he stepped out! My heart rate never came down from the coin flip until half time!

Training camp cant get here soon enough!

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
That moment with about 6 minutes left in the game when they showed the guy bringing the Lombardi Trophy out into the field for the first time. My heart skipped a beat.