Poll: How many times have you watched the game?

How many times have you watched Super Bowl XLVIII

Votes: 13 11.9%

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • 3+

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • 10+

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • 20+

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters

Laloosh

Reaction score
Personally, it's been a daily occurrence. I actually fall asleep to it sometimes...

dbmack

Reaction score
I have watched it a couple of times, plus highlights, FX etc but I haven't for over a week now. I think it finally sank in.

seahawks187

Reaction score
I will be that old guy and when people come over to my house the first thing I'm going to ask is.. "wanna watch super bowl 48?"

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Man I am due for another watching ;) I watched it 5 times plus some of the SoundFX and post game stuff. So much fun. Does anyone have a link to the sportscenter right after the game. I messed up and did not record that and want to hear Jackson and Young talking about Hawks plus the interviews again.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Already watched it 5 times after I saw the game in the stadium. Wow, still can't believe how much more I will keep watching it again and still enjoy every moment of it.

MVP53

Reaction score
Only reason I haven't watched it more is because I alternate between it & the NFCC game.

Riley12

Reaction score
3+ with a heavy emphasis on the PLUS

When I watch it, I rewind and rewind and rewind again whenever a great play is made, or I want to listen to the crowd again
or to hear a comment again. It takes me a few hours to get through the whole thing, even skipping ads and halftime.
Like seahawks08 - for me it is a combination of watching the game from various angles and also reliving/remembering the
feelings from being in the stands and with my family that glorious day.

I've watched the SFX and the post-parade 5th Quarter show at least 5 times each.

Msfann

Reaction score
Only once so far. because the copy i have was encoded horribly and is almost unwatchable.

If anyone knows where to buy a great quality bluray of the game PM me please. ;)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Don't have a DVR so I've only watched it once. would love to watch again because I'm sure I missed some stuff celebrating so much.

notyou

Reaction score
I've watched the full game 5 times. I have watched the FX probably 50 times. I put it on the TV's I test at work. Mainly because my boss is a 49'r fan.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I put it on for my 7mo. old when I need him to chill out. He prefers it to cartoons/Sesame Street/ whatever other crap they gear toward babies. He just stares at it mesmerized and only squaks when the commercials come on.

He's a good boy... :)

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
CANHawk":10k99pz2 said:
I put it on for my 7mo. old when I need him to chill out. He prefers it to cartoons/Sesame Street/ whatever other crap they gear toward babies. He just stares at it mesmerized and only squaks when the commercials come on.

Lucky.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CANHawk":1zaxyfg0 said:

Future Hawk. Nice effort CAN (and the Mrs. too of course).

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Every night after the evening news the wife and I watch either the SB, Sound FX or one of the recap shows from the day after.

Cedric the Entertainer on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" or the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl? Gee, uh, tough choice there...