Draft Party?

Throwdown

Reaction score
I was thinking of trying to get a get together somewherez in the 253, but then I was like nah

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":wdvu4lma said:
I was thinking of trying to get a get together somewherez in the 253, but then I was like nah

Maybe we could do it at Glove's house.

Throwdown

Reaction score
So are we just gonna randomly show up at his door and make ourselves at home? I think he'd be totally down with that.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I might be able to do it...Maple Valley area.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Everyone will get together and then we will trade outta day one

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be in Seattle the evening of the 7th, trying to figure out somewhere awesome to watch the first round (the next night, obvs). Any ideas?

'Preciate the offer Jazz, but I think Maple Valley might be a bit too far out there for me & my limited transportation.

Anywhere downtown, east side or north end?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Very hesitant to do anything thursday night because I feel pretty strongly that they will trade down and there will be no pick that day.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":113enebe said:
Throwdown":113enebe said:

Yeah man you and Throw come through. I'll be out in the driveway with a snapback and Beats on...can't miss me...oh and there will be a Donk in the driveway too

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Missing_Clink":pjes3jrh said:
Very hesitant to do anything thursday night because I feel pretty strongly that they will trade down and there will be no pick that day.

I'm thoroughly combing through your post for a reason not to party with Seahawks fans and I find nothing. NOTHING!!

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
-The Glove-":v37ev4ju said:
Zebulon Dak":v37ev4ju said:
Throwdown":v37ev4ju said:

Yeah man you and Throw come through. I'll be out in the driveway with a snapback and Beats on...can't miss me...oh and there will be a Donk in the driveway too

Doesn't Sonic live in Tac? I'm honestly offended that he hasn't offered to host us.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":rdkrbzmy said:
Ziggyy108":rdkrbzmy said:
Everyone will get together and then we will trade outta day one

I could live with that. Your house?

If you guys wanna make a trip up to Canada i'd be more than happy!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":14hckhdh said:
-The Glove-":14hckhdh said:
Zebulon Dak":14hckhdh said:
Throwdown":14hckhdh said:

Doesn't Sonic live in Tac? I'm honestly offended that he hasn't offered to host us.

I'm not sure. I always thought he was in the Seattle area

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am gonna be in chat....watching what yall are sayin....and on espn maybe on net.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I signed up for the draft party at the clink event center through primesports as part of being a season ticket holder. Now that I think of we having the last pick, most probably we may give it up would be hard to drive that far during peak hour and parking costs. I will probably go to my bar in Issaquah and chill it.

Latest posts