Draft

morgulon1

Reaction score
Vontae Mack no matter what
Yeah that guy had a lot of heart.

You know what's kinda cool? I haven't read every post closely but I'd have to say most on here would be cool with #7 sticking around a few more years . I'm
Of that mindset as well. My only fear is that he is going to get PAID!! someone,some team is going to if Seattle doesn't. What would you do if you were Geno? He's earned it. He's freaking awesome .
I hope the draft is defense line heavy , safety, I don't care. Schneider has never had a top 5 pick ..I like where someone before me said he could trade back a cc couple of spots , pick up some capital and still get their man.

Exciting times...let's ride

Last edited:
OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Also to add to that can we get a no doubter instead of a cute john pete pick pls we did that with our et3 draft and it worked out

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Suck it up man, this team is what it is, lets see what they can do THIS YEAR. The draft will address the defense, I have zero doubt.

I bet you're a blast at parties.
Talking about the draft to address shortfalls during the season is expected and reasonable. The guy at the party that says "No, we cannot talk about the draft until the season is over. Suck it up"...is not driving interesting sports conversations. He's more like a line monitor...and we know how much fun those guys are. 🤮

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
God I love those commercials.

"We all know where the bathroom is, and how to use it, ok?"
"Let's not talk about leaving the game before we actually go inside"
"Remember......it's a football game, not a play date"

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
God I love those commercials.

"We all know where the bathroom is, and how to use it, ok?"
"Let's not talk about leaving the game before we actually go inside"
"Remember......it's a football game, not a play date"
"it's a freezer, not a time capsule"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
"Nobody knows who those people are"
"We don't need a coat wrangler"
"I'll give you a hundred dollars if you can tell me what this is...................it's a meatball"

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
The red flag commercials are my favorites now.

"I love how you even said 'Obviously', I won't forget to pack the paddles"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yes, that's a great one. Strange how my wife likes that commercial as well. Really glad she doesn't have any challenges left.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Talking about the draft to address shortfalls during the season is expected and reasonable. The guy at the party that says "No, we cannot talk about the draft until the season is over. Suck it up"...is not driving interesting sports conversations. He's more like a line monitor...and we know how much fun those guys are. 🤮

View attachment 56030
I know this refers to me but does your mother know that you can't read, because I said absolutely no such thing?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I just want them to draft like they just did, avoid cute. This has been a hell of a draft class. If we come even close next draft, this team is on a quick rise. And with 2 in the 1st and 2 in the 2nd? Should be a hell of a lot of solid players available.