Draft

Atradees

Reaction score
Gonna get that guy from Georgia. Fun.. This is all predictable. Been loading stars on offense and average journeymen on D. It was stupid mistake to build from the safeties in. Jamal Adams isnt gonna be anything and we overpaid for Quandre.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Gonna get that guy from Georgia. Fun.. This is all predictable. Been loading stars on offense and average journeymen on D. It was stupid mistake to build from the safeties in. Jamal Adams isnt gonna be anything and we overpaid for Quandre.
completely agree so sick of retread cheap Dlineman Man if we could just get 1 or 2 top dline in the draft i would be ok also a Barton replacement pls

andyh64000

Reaction score
If we don't get some Bleeping Big boys that can get to the qb i will thumbs down any draft till they do

We need to find someone to replace Cody Barton, that is the biggest hole in the defense.

BamKam

Reaction score
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they traded down 3-5 spots for someone desperate for a QB or just in love with one of the D lineman and get an absolute haul. There are a lot of good lineman that will be available there as well.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Suck it up man, this team is what it is, lets see what they can do THIS YEAR. The draft will address the defense, I have zero doubt.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

massari

Reaction score
From profootballnetwork.com:
Not every prospect with elite tools becomes Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes. Far from it. But there’s merit to banking on traits, especially if they’re present in such a high quantity as Anthony Richardson possesses. Richardson brings legitimacy to the term “generational upside.”

I'm hoping they really like this guy to develop behind Smith for a season. They can get pass rushers with the the other 1st and two 2nd rounders.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Richardson is a freak. While I lean grabbing a QB with our first pick assuming John falls in love with a guy I would be super intrigued about Richardson if you could get him a little later. He would be the perfect guy to sit for a couple years behind Geno and then take over.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
If we don't get some Bleeping Big boys that can get to the qb i will thumbs down any draft till they do
Can we at least wait until the day BEFORE the draft before complaining that they're gonna f*** it up?

How about at least until the season is over?

No? Okay, carry on.

chris98251

Reaction score
What is needed is a couple inside Monsters to stop the run and O lineman from getting to the LB's so they are free to roam aggressively. Do that and we all of a sudden become a defense nobody wants to see, we have the secondary, we have Linebackers, need to add one there but overall, not as bad as we look. Internal D linemen will make everyone look a step up better or more.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

We have to hope the Broncos keep losing and the Bears win another couple games.

Carter's projected to go #2 in most mock drafts, even #1. But I doubt the Texans pass up drafting Bryce Young #1.

Unfortunately the Bears last four games are against the Bills, Vikings, Lions and Eagles.....and the Broncos could definitely beat the Rams or Cards down the stretch.

But Will Anderson is a great consolation prize. I'm OK with that if we miss out on Carter.

Reactions: Mix

Spohawks

Reaction score
I still think there are to many holes. Trade back, 3 first rounders and (2) 2nd rounders to fill the LB, LEFT OG, DE, C and QB positions. 5 new starters plus a couple of suprises late in the draft would end any thoughts of a rebuild.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I still think there are to many holes. Trade back, 3 first rounders and (2) 2nd rounders to fill the LB, LEFT OG, DE, C and QB positions. 5 new starters plus a couple of suprises late in the draft would end any thoughts of a rebuild.

I'm not against trading back if we're not high enough to get Carter or Anderson, and dropping down and still able to get one of the other impact D-lineman like Murphy.

But if we can't improve our front seven with four picks in the top 40 with not trading down if we can get Anderson or Carter? Then that's bigtime bad news.

Reactions: Mix

getnasty

Reaction score
Carter, Anderson, Murphy all seem like great options. They should also be in a great spot for a QB needed team trying to trade up if one of those guys don't land on there pick. I hope we can land Carter somehow hard to beat a elite guy on the inside, something we haven't had in awhile.