P-Rich, looking snazzy

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NFLPA event for rookies.

Bo_HnASIgAABzw7.jpg

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Anglo-Hawk":2k966cpr said:
Number 10 is gunna blaze this year. Handsome chap too.

You need to rethink those words... blaze... no, no he won't.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ahhhh hahaha

can't wait till he and Harvin are on the field at the same time.

championship 2.0.

Reaction score
Can't wait for #10 and #11 hitting 5th gear to run under some of those glorious bombs Russell will be dropping on them.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Dang, he looks all swelled up to a buck seventy one now !

Seriously, I'm really excited about our offense this year with Harvin and PRich's speed on the field at the same time.

Cartire

Reaction score
His arms look crazy long in proportion to his body.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The combination of Baldwin, Harvin, and Richardson in the three WR sets is going to be exciting to watch. That's a lot of speed on the field. And then imagine Christine Michael at RB or even Chris Willson at TE. They are going to be BLAZING.

The only question is how Baldwin will adjust to lining up on the line of scrimmage at split end. It's going to be more challenging for him to create separation at that spot, previously occupied by Tate, than it was the last couple seasons at flanker. Baldwin could also move to flanker in the three WR sets if Kearse, Rice, or Norwood were to play SE.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
hawknation2014":165q1vef said:
The combination of Baldwin, Harvin, and Richardson in the three WR sets is going to be exciting to watch. That's a lot of speed on the field. And then imagine Christine Michael at RB or even Chris Willson at TE. They are going to be BLAZING.

The only question is how Baldwin will adjust to lining up on the line of scrimmage at split end. It's going to be more challenging for him to create separation at that spot, previously occupied by Tate, than it was the last couple seasons at flanker. Baldwin could also move to flanker in the three WR sets if Kearse, Rice, or Norwood were to play SE.

Oops

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I don't imagine Richardson or Harvin would be well utilized at split end where they might struggle to get off jams.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Looks like an interesting year ahead and it appears (to me) Pete is about to unleash RW. Which in turn, will further unleash the Beast. IF Harvin and P-Rich stay healthy, I anticipate our run to pass ratio dropping closer to 50/50 than at any other time under Pete's watch.

Super excited about Rich and his presence just might assist in bringing the best out of Harvin, too. Or at least keep him wanting the ball and on the football field.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
32 5/8 inch arms I believe.

P-Rich is bigger, taller Desean Jackson with longer arms and slightly bigger hands; However, PR is less agile yet just as fast just as athletic and probably a more natural route runner in the short to intermediate routes with better ability to contend a ball in traffic.

Can't wait for P-Rich to pink mist defenders over the top.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawknation2014":23puqk7h said:
I don't imagine Richardson or Harvin would be well utilized at split end where they might struggle to get off jams.
I have a feeling Richardson might suprise in that regard. He was practically the only WR threat Colorado had. I'm sure he had to beat a lot jams.