Met Jimmy Staten Today

seabowl

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":1w9bxa6g said:
Really nice guy. Super friendly and a pretty big dude. Enjoyed talking with him. He's very excited and ready to put in the work!Any9y9e7

How did you know it was him because nobody knows him (see draft reports).

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I live in Tennessee and he went to Middle Tennessee State. Visited the marina I work for this morning. In Tennessee everyone knows everyone. I actually knew he was coming prior so obviously a picture was in order. Nice guy. Very affable.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":1bqcviup said:
I was gonna say Hollywood, you are pretty big yourself.

Lol I was going to say the same thing.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":25gpcz8z said:
Really nice guy. Super friendly and a pretty big dude. Enjoyed talking with him. He's very excited and ready to put in the work!Any9y9e7

Off topic.....do you know if that mannequin is seeing anyone?

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I think she is single. Nice girl. Doesn't talk much or reqiure too much conversation. High maintenance though.

The amount of tourists that take a picture with that mannequin is insane. True story.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":28fcfirp said:
I think she is single. Nice girl. Doesn't talk much or reqiure too much conversation. High maintenance though.

The amount of tourists that take a picture with that mannequin is insane. True story.

Rightfully so, she is racy to the third power.

Bummed about the constant tourist photo ops. Makes me think of her as a bit of a floozy....also ruined one of my role plays.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":2mglqqsy said:

Ya I can tell. Hair perfect, nails done to the extreme. Hat is probably only worn one time then changed. Probably a new swim suit every day...way way way high maintenance. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":vmt6xgf1 said:
HOLLYWOOD":vmt6xgf1 said:

Ya I can tell. Hair perfect, nails done to the extreme. Hat is probably only worn one time then changed. Probably a new swim suit every day...way way way high maintenance. :mrgreen:
My friend took her out once. She ordered the most expensive meal, drank her weight in 12 year old scotch and at the end of the night, he didn't even get a handshake..

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
But back to the original topic, a few things stood out yesterday:

1- I have met countless 'celebrities' where I work. Country music stars are common. Nicole Kidman is prettier in person btw. Several Titans stars over the years, most notibly Pac Man Jones (who caused 15k in damage), McNair (RIP) and Eddie George quite often. I got so hyped to meet this kid. So much in fact, the staff was amazed that I went so 'fan boy' over a 5th round draft pick.

2- I never take pictures with our guests nor do I typically allow my staff to do so. I did yesterday. The closest was George Jones. I did shake his hand though. Felt I owed it to him.

3- The picture really doesn't do the kid justice. The side view tells a better tale. He is pretty wide. And for his position he's in pretty decent shape I would assume.

4- He was with a very nice group of people. Very chill.

5- Told him to plant Kaps ass one good time for me should the opportunity arise. No mercy.

6- I cut their bill 50%.

bigwrm

Reaction score
In general o-linemen always seem like the best dudes of all the position groups.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":zctqplxm said:
But back to the original topic, a few things stood out yesterday:

1- I have met countless 'celebrities' where I work. Country music stars are common. Nicole Kidman is prettier in person btw. Several Titans stars over the years, most notibly Pac Man Jones (who caused 15k in damage), McNair (RIP) and Eddie George quite often. I got so hyped to meet this kid. So much in fact, the staff was amazed that I went so 'fan boy' over a 5th round draft pick.

2- I never take pictures with our guests nor do I typically allow my staff to do so. I did yesterday. The closest was George Jones. I did shake his hand though. Felt I owed it to him.

3- The picture really doesn't do the kid justice. The side view tells a better tale. He is pretty wide. And for his position he's in pretty decent shape I would assume.

4- He was with a very nice group of people. Very chill.

5- Told him to plant Kaps ass one good time for me should the opportunity arise. No mercy.

6- I cut their bill 50%.

Nice! Way to rep Seahawks fans! :th2thumbs: