Good news Marsh

rickychen

Reaction score
MRI result just in . Marsh has slight knee sprain.

Much better than what we thought .

Largent80

Reaction score
Kinda depends on his own body and how fast it heals. A slight sprain is the best diagnosis you could have, other than none at all.

McGruff

Reaction score
My daughter plays competitive volleyball and just suffered a wrist sprain. With a simple regular regime of ice and ibuprofen she was playing ball within two weeks. I would think an athlete with access to the best trainers available should be able to Mae a similar comeback.

bigcc

Reaction score
McGruff":15oyhdyc said:
My daughter plays competitive volleyball and just suffered a wrist sprain. With a simple regular regime of ice and ibuprofen she was playing ball within two weeks. I would think an athlete with access to the best trainers available should be able to Mae a similar comeback.

1. A knee injury (sprains included) is much more severe.

2. Your daughter doesn't play a contact sport.

3. There are different degrees of sprains.

No offense

EDIT: A high ankle sprain can keep bugging you for an entire season as an example.

Barthawk

Reaction score
bigcc":8hfbx5kb said:
McGruff":8hfbx5kb said:

No offense

EDIT: A high ankle sprain can keep bugging you for an entire season as an example.

I would say having a sprained wrist and playing volleyball can be viewed as a contact sport. Every time she makes hits the ball the wrist will be involved (outside of spikes or serves unless her power hand is the affected one).

Slight knee sprain.. he will be back in practice early next week is my guess.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Barthawk":1pe4w5kq said:
bigcc":1pe4w5kq said:
McGruff":1pe4w5kq said:

No offense

I would say having a sprained wrist and playing volleyball can be viewed as a contact sport. Every time she makes hits the ball the wrist will be involved (outside of spikes or serves unless her power hand is the affected one).

Slight knee sprain.. he will be back in practice early next week is my guess.

Beat me to it.

So now we know....MRI doesn't equal terrifying season ending injury. :D

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
When I was scouting Marsh prior to the draft it became apparent to me that he healed fast from injuries that would typically take players out much longer.

Needless to say, I will be monitoring this situation very closely.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":i0p3m5h1 said:
When I was scouting Marsh prior to the draft it became apparent to me that he healed fast from injuries that would typically take players out much longer.

Don't ever change, Dom.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
With PC's approach to injuries I would suspect a couple of weeks at the minimum. Even if Marsh does heal faster than other folks PC's caution with injuries leads me to think Marsh won't be back before the last preseason game.

Edit: Well judging from PC's comments after I posted this I truly don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Marsh practiced today as well. Additionally, Pete said he will be a go for the game on Friday.

Jville

Reaction score
Tim BoothVerified account ‏@ByTimBooth

#Seahawks rookie Cassius Marsh practiced today and could play tomorrow vs San Diego
Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta

On Marsh, Carroll said they needed to see how he recovered from practice today to see if he'll play tomorrow.

King Dog

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1g56ld3m said:
Marsh practiced today as well. Additionally, Pete said he will be a go for the game on Friday.

PEDS! :sarcasm_off:

Very nice. I'm so glad it wasn't something serious.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Dude's a bad ass. Can't wait to see how his toughness translates on the field, in the regular season.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/500040075300724736[/tweet]

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2cw4yygn said:
Tech Worlds":2cw4yygn said:

Don't ever change, Dom.
You neither.