I'm in heaven

grizbob

Reaction score
Listening to the Chargers game on audio pass while watching the ninners get mauled by the broncs at home :179417:

Life is good :3:

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Watching the digits get spanked at home is always a good time regardless of when it is!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":27g0pycq said:
Psst! It's preseason.

Shhh...might wake the bear up....dont wanna do that....Fun watching the game tho.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3gwrn71e said:
Psst! It's preseason.

Doesn't mean I can't enjoy it!! Preseason or not a ninner beat down in their new house is priceless :twisted: don't have to listen to my arrogant siblings, yes they're ninner fans :D

Largent80

Reaction score
Way to cristen the new ballpark....Buuuauauaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....HA.

Largent80

Reaction score
Watch Denver beat the NFC west in the pre-season and get demolished when it counts....snicker.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Largent80":ump0ng6a said:
Way to cristen the new ballpark....Buuuauauaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....HA.

Eggs act lee :lol: :th2thumbs:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1uod4ns6 said:
Psst! It's preseason.

Normally, I'd agree but they've now been out-scored 57-3 in two preseason games. The fact they've lost isn't a concern, but losses of this magnitude are going to raise some eyebrows.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
grizbob":xlp04gsu said:
Seahwkgal":xlp04gsu said:
Psst! It's preseason.

Doesn't mean I can't enjoy it!! Preseason or not a ninner beat down in their new house is priceless :twisted: don't have to listen to my arrogant siblings, yes they're ninner fans :D

Oh how awful. At least one born in your family has taste. :th2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DavidSeven":259ytt0k said:
Seahwkgal":259ytt0k said:
Psst! It's preseason.

Normally, I'd agree but they've now been out-scored 57-3 in two preseason games. The fact they've lost isn't a concern, but losses of this magnitude are going to raise some eyebrows.
True dat! I was telling people this offseason that I think the Whiners finish last in the division. As a fan, the Tards and Lambs scare me more. Whiners are getting old and their QB is over rated to death.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3jadyhbk said:
grizbob":3jadyhbk said:
Seahwkgal":3jadyhbk said:
Psst! It's preseason.

Oh how awful. At least one born in your family has taste. :th2thumbs:

Yup!! Used to be the only time I heard from them was when we lost to the ninners. Funny how they don't want to talk to me any more :mrgreen:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":6y0fxs0e said:
DavidSeven":6y0fxs0e said:
Seahwkgal":6y0fxs0e said:
Psst! It's preseason.

True dat! I was telling people this offseason that I think the Whiners finish last in the division. As a fan, the Tards and Lambs scare me more. Whiners are getting old and their QB is over rated to death.
Last is a bit much but finishing behind the Tards is looking like a small possibility currently.

253hawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":ip8k8dwt said:
Psst! It's preseason.

It's still a big middle finger to the fans who paid for tickets and showed up for the first football game at the new stadium.

"Yeah, we're just gonna not score a single point. Hope you're cool with it. Come back in September! It'll be great! Quest for 6! Ahhh-oooooh!"

uk seahawk

Reaction score
IS THE NEW STADIUM CALLED LEVI STADIUM BECAUSE THEY ARE PANTS ??? CANT WAIT FOR THE SEAHAWKS TO GO THERE..PULL THEIR PANTS DOWN AND SPANK THEM