OP
Sourdough #49

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
rideaducati":s15in26y said:
Sourdough #49":s15in26y said:
rideaducati":s15in26y said:
Sourdough #49":s15in26y said:
Seattle charges second most for a beer topped only by Detroit.

http://nesn.com/2014/08/forbes-detroit- ... ks-second/

The niners charge more per point to attend preseason games than any team in the league.

I am sorry, I saw the link and figured I would share. Had no intention of making it a pissing match.

You're no fun... Where's Marv?

Does he post outside of the Shack or NFL forum?

Data is not complete as article stipulates they could not retrieve pricing at a few of the Stadiums. San Fran is up there in cost as well.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Not surprising. Seattle has one of the highest median incomes in the nation. It's a very gentrified area, full of people who love to get loaded. They've got the money to afford a $10 beer, thus supporting the cost at the stadium.

Cartire

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2302k4x6 said:
rideaducati":2302k4x6 said:
Sourdough #49":2302k4x6 said:

The niners charge more per point to attend preseason games than any team in the league.

I am sorry, I saw the link and figured I would share. Had no intention of making it a pissing match.

I dont think you got his joke...

The 9ers have scored 3 points in 2 preseason games. There by, hes saying that they charge more per POINT to attend their games then anyone else.

It was clever. You made him feel bad for no reason. Even though hes a moron when it comes to Tjax

Yxes1122

Reaction score
I'm willing to pay a little more for a quality experience.

Largent80

Reaction score
A smart person imbibes BEFORE the game. 2 advantages, pay half or less for a better product, and, not have to piss every quarter.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":38ozbmj1 said:
Not surprising. Seattle has one of the highest median incomes in the nation. It's a very gentrified area, full of people who love to get loaded. They've got the money to afford a $10 beer, thus supporting the cost at the stadium.

They also have one of the best beer selections in the league. Those micro brews cost more.

OP
OP
Sourdough #49

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Cartire":2tuelr64 said:
Sourdough #49":2tuelr64 said:
rideaducati":2tuelr64 said:
Sourdough #49":2tuelr64 said:

The 9ers have scored 3 points in 2 preseason games. There by, hes saying that they charge more per POINT to attend their games then anyone else.

It was clever. You made him feel bad for no reason. Even though hes a moron when it comes to Tjax

That joke has been reworked about 6 times over in the NFL section. Like all jokes it loses how funny it is every time its repeated. Now if you want to discuss something funny let's talk about Sherman's Campbell soup commercial.

Cartire

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2h55tbmy said:
Cartire":2h55tbmy said:

That joke has been reworked about 6 times over in the NFL section. Like all jokes it loses how funny it is every time its repeated.

I think this joke is more like a fine wine. It only gets better with age.

OP
OP
Sourdough #49

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":fpz0dkgh said:
Sourdough #49":fpz0dkgh said:

Rrriiiiiiiigggghhhhhhtttt, about that...

Feel free to look back over all my troll posts and get back to me with a count.

OP
OP
Sourdough #49

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Cartire":19rtxloz said:
Sourdough #49":19rtxloz said:
Cartire":19rtxloz said:

That joke has been reworked about 6 times over in the NFL section. Like all jokes it loses how funny it is every time its repeated.

Well have at it. I guess the Broncos have the NFC Wests number this year and we should all pack up because preseason is serious business.

Cartire

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":1phdroqg said:
Cartire":1phdroqg said:
Sourdough #49":1phdroqg said:
Cartire":1phdroqg said:

Well have at it. I guess the Broncos have the NFC Wests number this year and we should all pack up because preseason is serious business.

Yes, thread derailed. Youre in the trap now.

"Ill take 'What Whiner fans say after 2 preseason game and only scoring only 3 points total' for 500 Alex."

OP
OP
Sourdough #49

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Anyway back on topic I was at Gillette Stadium Dec 2012 and pretty sure I paid like 11.50 for a bud light. Patriots are one of the teams that were not sampled. I would not be shocked if they were truly top of the list.