Packers fans, you were warned

Lxx

Reaction score
Is that roland dude trolling packer forums as we speak?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Pretty fun reading on some of the Packer forums right now.

Think "major implosion"

My fave: "We aren't in the same area code as Seattle right now in terms of odds at a SB victory. It's a shame."

Shock2k

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":2cc4dhoh said:
You guys notice we just don't beat teams we take the soul right out of their hopes, and leave them to collectively think about changing the way they play.

Hilariously true! There is a lot of soul searching around the NFC going on right now. Who is the other elite QB in the NFC that is going to challenge the Seahawks this year (Brees? Been there, seen that)? That was the best the NFC had to offer.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I don't see any team in our league.

What's funny is the last football team that looked this dominant was the USC Trojans. They literally look like a pro team paying NCAA opponents.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
HansGruber":1nx5cz1z said:
I don't see any team in our league.

What's funny is the last football team that looked this dominant was the USC Trojans. They literally look like a pro team paying NCAA opponents.

Man, I want to say they have something in common, but for the life of me I can't think of what. :mrgreen:

Phteven

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":87wgvfjo said:
You guys notice we just don't beat teams we take the soul right out of their hopes, and leave them to collectively think about changing the way they play.
This ^^

I don't post often, but I read a lot and enjoy the lead up to the games. The other teams are so confident and they have every reason in the world that their team is going to be the one to beat the Seahawks. Lacy was going to run over us like a freight train. Aaron Rodgers is the best player in the league. There are always dozens of reasons.

But after the game, these same guys are talking about throwing in the towel for the season and fundamentally overhauling their team strategy. It blows me away every time.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":2u79hueo said:

Reading this brought my thoughts back to the Houston game last season. Losing that game to us not only changed their style of play, it started them on an out of control, train wreck at the bottom of the hill season that resulted in a revamping of their entire franchise.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
RiverDog":1eawhrb6 said:
The Great Hawktini":1eawhrb6 said:

Reading this brought my thoughts back to the Houston game last season. Losing that game to us not only changed their style of play, it started them on an out of control, train wreck at the bottom of the hill season that resulted in a revamping of their entire franchise.

Except that we didn't lose the Houston game last year.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3urjm3po said:
RiverDog":3urjm3po said:
The Great Hawktini":3urjm3po said:

Might wanna reread his post.

Brahn

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":2r2twx4d said:
Seahawk Sailor":2r2twx4d said:
RiverDog":2r2twx4d said:
The Great Hawktini":2r2twx4d said:

Might wanna reread his post.

Why? quick scanning and over reacting at something you thought you read is way more fun.

kpak76

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1nmthqex said:
RiverDog":1nmthqex said:
The Great Hawktini":1nmthqex said:

Pretty sure you misunderstand what he was saying. He was saying when the Texans lost to us they turned into a train wreck... and that is completely true.

kpak76

Reaction score
Well not all Wacker fans believe what they saw. This one here thinks they aren't 20 points worse than us. Hopes for a Harvin injury, thinks that the Packers would be alright if they can avoid Seattle, San Fran, and the NYG. Oh and he thinks Wilson isn't that good and thinks he only a game manager.

How does one watch THAT game and still have such a homeristick view on things?

http://packersnews.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21584