This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Denver Broncos

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well at least we don't have to worry about going undefeated anymore... It hurts, but it just happens... to all the good teams. See last Sunday's Saints/Browns game, as well as the 49ers/Bears. Would have been nice to go up a game on the 9ers, but what'ya gonna do? Now things get interesting. A Super Bowl rematch at the Clink. This could be a very tough game, but I'm hoping for repeat performance of last February!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/

Orangemane

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php

Broncos talk

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/forum.php

Mile High Huddle (Scout)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=101

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Ugh. Orange Mane is drivel. Damn near as bad as Webzone. Just a giant circle jerk of Donkey fans.

I will say there are only a handful that realize this is dangerous trap situation for Denver. The Seahawks are gonna be pumped up unlike they've ever been before. They'll be ABSOLUTELY louder, ABSOLUTELY faster, and they'll ABSOLUTELY hit harder.

Seahawks are gonna take all that pent up anger from the Chargers game and apply it harshly, and with out prejudice against the Donkeys.

Only a few of their fans know of this impending storm. They better hope they can weather it and come away with as little damages as possible.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
So Manning will finish the game? Not sure what Reaneypark is implying.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
You need help with your subtraction problem?

rideaducati

Reaction score
tubbs51":aak5j4px said:
Ugh. Orange Mane is drivel. Damn near as bad as Webzone. Just a giant circle jerk of Donkey fans.

I will say there are only a handful that realize this is dangerous trap situation for Denver. The Seahawks are gonna be pumped up unlike they've ever been before. They'll be ABSOLUTELY louder, ABSOLUTELY faster, and they'll ABSOLUTELY hit harder.

Seahawks are gonna take all that pent up anger from the Chargers game and apply it harshly, and with out prejudice against the Donkeys.

Only a few of their fans know of this impending storm. They better hope they can weather it and come away with as little damages as possible.

A trap game is a game in which the better team loses. Since Seattle is the better team, I don't see how this could be a trap game for the donkos. If anything, it's a trap game for the Seahawks because they dispatched the donkos so easily last time they played a meaningful game against them.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
the ditch":dfrdfugc said:

Good one. And thanks to BlueThunder for once again posting the enemy fan sites for another season.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I found Orangemane generally worthless, but there was this gem in a thread regarding the "lack of Seahawk trolls":

"Maybe they feel bad for us after the violent rectum stretching we saw on the field in February.

It's like Pats fans don't even troll Bills board anymore.... It's like piling it on, it loses it intrigue after a while."

That one made me smile.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bmorepunk":1ysilpq5 said:

WHAT HE'S SAYING IS THAT MANNING'S GONNA GET DESTROYED

Reaneypark

Reaction score
bmorepunk":t7pumovf said:

I'm implying that the slow, old guy will likely get beat up bad in this one. No dirty shots, mind you, but he's gonna get dumped a few times.

chris98251

Reaction score
I have some respect for what Denver is going to try to do, they just are going to try against a Pissed off Seahawks team at home. Oh and Rivers is an old slow guy also. not as old but up there in NFL age.

kpak76

Reaction score
tubbs51":ajxum7cz said:

This isn't a trap game for anyone. Trap games means that you think one of the team is vastly inferior to the other, and in this case your saying its the Seahawks who are vastly inferior to the Broncos. Is that what your trying to say?

I would reword that statement and just say its a dangerous situation, because there is no trap part of the situation unless you actually believe the Broncos are much much better than the Seahawks.

hawker84

Reaction score
HA Ha, i was just suspended on their boards, here's the reason below.
You have received an infraction at Broncos Country Message Boards. The site rules are outlined in the Code of Conduct. All users will be held to the Code of Conduct regardless of whether or not they read it. To find more information on the specifics of the infraction system click here.

If your account has been suspended, you are still able to use the Community Issues Forum, which is a forum private to yourself and the staff so that you can gain clarity on the matter at hand. Note that abuse of this forum or failure to use it responsibly may escalate the restrictions placed on your account. It is not a forum for users to yell at the staff, but rather one where users can gain constructive and candid input on how to avoid account restrictions moving forward.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
BS.....
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

This is what the dude posted. He's a Charger fan mind you: Also keep in mind, this was a post in their version of the Shack.

to be fair the chargers talked about stopping lynch, harvin, and wilson all week long. the chargers contained wilson in the pocket pretty good, that is the key to defending a mobile QB.

its been clear to me for a while now that Wilson isn't the type of QB that can carry an offense and pick apart defenses with his arm, he's just not that guy.

the game against the chargers only proved that further. the seahawks absolutely need a good running game for that offense to work well.

this was my response:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. your whole post is complete BS. Please challenge me on this...

Inappropriate language? Are you flippin kidding me. the guy i was responding to is a Charger fan on their boards puffing his chest. I was suspended for using the term "BS".... unbelievable...