We lost our mojo?

Tokadub

Reaction score
EDIT: I WAS INCREDIBLY DRUNK WHEN I POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT. SHOULD OF INCLUDED THAT FACT WHEN I ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS.

I'm not sure if we've lost it. But Tate seems to be better than any of our receivers as far as not getting penalties (even though Tate was like our highest penalty receiver), and he can go up and get the jump ball better than any of our guys including Kearse who needs to be hit directly in the chest right between the numbers or he'll drop it like it's hot.

I seriously miss our Tate receiver game... none of our other guys can jump up and get the ball like Tate except maybe Norwood? Kearse is our next best Tate like monster receiver but he needs to be hit right on the numbers, his hands are awful unlike Tate...

Our Offensive Line appears to be atrocious once again, Green Bay made us look WAY better than we really are...

So we have no #1 receiver, we lost Tate, Baldwin appears to have regressed this season so far... that's a fact...

Our Offensive Line is crap just like 90% of us predicted when we didn't draft anyone other than Justin Britt when it seemed like we should focused OUR ENTIRE DRAFT ON OFFENSIVE LINE...

And our Defensive Pass rush is crap now, Bennett is our leading man now and he's a joke... (falls in line of my hateful anti-Bennett talk in our off-season)...

I think we are probably gonna lose to Denver now... we can't stop their offense now that we lost our key pass rusher Cris Clemons, and we seemed to have lost our mojo all around.

I think I'm really gonna drop our win prediction for the season from 14-2 to 12-4... Our team seems to be crap now without Tate on offense, and our pass rush sucks without Clemons. It's just what I thought would happen in the off-season but I was hoping I was wrong... seems I'm right.

A

Anonymous

I think Tate was a strong contributor, but his loss is not the blame for all our woes. Last week aside, we aren't doing too shabby without him.

Once tomorrow's game is underway, perhaps you won't feel quite the way you do.

:thcoffee:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
We miss Tate on punt returns and that's it.
I watched Detroit's game last weekend. Tate had a solid 1st quarter, Carolina adjusted, then Tate disappeared and once again Stafford had Calvin tunnel vision because he was the only one getting open. They so over paid Golden Tate.

Oh, and the sky is falling!!!! We suck now because we lost one 'mediocre' receiver. :roll:

HansGruber

Reaction score
I'm drunk in Prague and wondering why I bothered to Czech the forum (brilliant play on words, I know).

This thread smells like Paris and that's no compliment.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Where do you get the idea Kearse always drops balls? The man has been clutch for us.

Jville

Reaction score
LOL

If the Seahawks were to lose on Sunday, we will witness an emotional super nova. An explosion so massive that it will rival those of the legendary Steve Harper.

Mick063

Reaction score
Don't say "we". As far as I can tell, there are only a select few that have lost the Mojo, and none of them get a paycheck from Paul Allen.

dusktreader

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just not remembering right, but I thought most of our pressure all year came from Bennett and Avril. It was time to let Clemmons go even though I loved what he brought the team in previous years. Bottom line is he had lost a step.

Doug Baldwin has regressed? After two games, one of which the offense focused emphatically on Percy Harvin and the other where the offense could barely get on the field? Please.

I bet you get to see some of that mojo tomorrow; this team is not even close to laying down.

SeaChase

Reaction score
I think we should just lose out and build through the draft as it's obvious our season is over...

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Mr. Toke is the reason they placed a protective barrier on the Fremont bridge.

marko358

Reaction score
We talking about the same Tate that was pretty much a no-show in the post season?