Bryan Walters

Reaction score
Every time I see him and Ricardo Lockette on the field on the same play I have zero faith that we will get a completion. He's a good local boy makes good story, but he's a luxury that we can't afford. We need some better possession receivers out there, so I really would like to see him take a seat next week as an inactive and for Doug Baldwin to return some punts. Then we can activate Kevin Norwood and see what he's able to do....it surely will be more than Walters.....and before someone points out that they play different WR positions, that's fine......I'd like to see Doug Baldwin moved back to his old position....he seemed to be more effective there.

endzorn

Reaction score
I wish Christine Michael could return punts and he knew what all the lines on a play sheet stood for.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I would also like to see Michael returning punts and we need to get Norwood on the field. I like Walters returning punts but it is a complete waste of a roster spot, he is not good enough to be a receiving option at the end of games.

redeye81

Reaction score
Can Richardson be so bad that he can't beat out Walters??? Listen Walters is a nice story and decent PR but he not NFL quality receiver. They need to also get Norwood out there. How long has he been re-habbing that injury?? I don't even remember seeing him in preseason.

So we're down to Walter as our 4th WR. Burley as our 2nd corner. That is not looking good. We have better players on roster that need to get healthy and step up.. These guys are not good enough.

cesame

Reaction score
Walters is not a decent PR. He has absolutely 0 explosiveness and athleticism.

No reason for him to be on the roster over Richardson...unless Richardson just isn't performing well in practice, which would be really unfortunate given he was a 2nd round pick.

Considering this team missed badly on Chris Harper last year, maybe this team just isn't great at scouting WR's.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
endzorn":yrprkb9p said:
I wish Christine Michael could return punts and he knew what all the lines on a play sheet stood for.
I'm starting to wonder if part of this problem isn't that our play book looks ridiculous.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lblxz5c said:
endzorn":3lblxz5c said:
I'm starting to wonder if part of this problem isn't that our play book looks ridiculous.

Bingo!

N o one in their right mind can fathom the end around bloop play. except Walters I guess.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1eb2g3mi said:
That broken pitch play to Walters... what was that all about??

I'm praying it was just that - a broken play that Russ panicked on and made look 100x worse than it really was

bigskydoc

Reaction score
How can C-Mike not know the playbook?

Every NFL fan in America knows the playbook.

You either

A - Line up in a running formation and run it

B - Line up with an empty backfield and toss it to Percy behind the line of scrimmage

C - Line up in a running formation and block until Wilson scrambles

- bsd