Holy Ram

rlkats

Reaction score
To the Rams fans that will be here. Holy crap get a decent QB and your a damn great team. Congrats

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I told you guys earlier in the year the Rams will win the Super Bowl. Just wait.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Largent80":ixlbgd0h said:
Niners are great...LOL™
And yet they lost to these Rams.

I said it here and I'll say it again:

5_Golden_Rings":ixlbgd0h said:
Ramsfan":ixlbgd0h said:
Its good to get an outside perspective on my team. It's been a long time since we've been at 500 or better. We have the 3rd hardest schedule. What record do you see us finishing with? Obviously I hope we go 16-0 but I sure hope we don't end up 1-15 or 0-16!!! Thanks!
12-4

You heard it here first: not only are the Rams going to win the NFC West, they are going to win the Super Bowl. No one will have an answer for that defensive line, and Sam Bradford will finally stay healthy and gel with his up and coming receiving core.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94097&start=50

Okay, I was wrong about the record, and the QB, and they may not win the NFC West at their eventual 10-6, but assuming they make the dance, they are running the tables.

Especially now that Shaun Hill is the QB.

rlkats":ixlbgd0h said:
Largent80":ixlbgd0h said:
Niners are great...LOL™

What???? Sorry dont get it.
He's saying "49ers beat the Giants and suddenly their fans are at Seahawks.net," but in all honesty I wasn't here last week when we beat the Saints except for that thread, I think, and only to discuss NFL rules on the supposed penalties. I came today because I wanted to see if Seahawk fans think Russell Wilson is why they lost, like I suspected they would.

But since this is a Rams thread, I thought I'd remind everyone that I called the Rams winning the Super Bowl now that they spanked Denver, and have beaten several other good teams including Seattle and San Francisco.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hey 5 Golden Showers

So.....LOL™

All teams suck this year, yours, ours, everyones.

I'm trademarking LOL ok?....roll with it.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Largent80":37tz28np said:
Hey 5 Golden Showers

So.....LOL™

All teams suck this year, yours, ours, everyones.
Except the Rams, who were just off kilter on the D-line early in the season. They got their mojo now so watch out. I predict a sweep of Seattle this season.

homerun1970

Reaction score
No we lost a lot to do with getting gutted up the center in the run game, where Mebane used to wander. You know that guy some people say is a fringe player to our defense basically.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Thanks guys, agree. We really do need a QB badly, and some interior linemen and then we will have a chance to compete with the rest of the West for the top. Till then we will remain what we are.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Enjoyed beating Denver, obviously.

But I have to watch this game again tomorrow. On my laptop, where I can rewind and watch it. Hopefully with some of the coaches tape rewind has.

I don't actually care right now that Rams got a win other than my fun for "yay" today (which is fun, very fun). I want to see if I think the D has finally figured out how to play together, and focus better on the game and not the emotion.

It's a paradigm shift if this team can get it together. It's just a bi-polar up and then down same as normal team if not.

The QB is the cherry. Needed to make a Sunday (haha) complete, but if this team is being built from the trenches up - the cherry is not the ice cream.

Very hapy to win a clean game with little penalties and no "controversial" call to dispute the win. 22 - 7 with no trick plays v Denver is an awesome thing IF it's a sign of the team starting to get it.

Oh, and: RAMS WON!!!! I am so happy.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Throwdown":1sgyjvqt said:
That hit on Sanders by whoever that ram player is, was freaking BEAUTIFUL

...and legal.

Tired of the flag going up on big hits, not illegal ones.

Largent80

Reaction score
Happy for Alice. Beating the Hawks, 9ers and Denver is pretty big considering all their injuries.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Largent80":35kd8vua said:
Happy for Alice. Beating the Hawks, 9ers and Denver is pretty big considering all their injuries.

I agree thats an awesome set of wins for ya Alice.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ft4svl6 said:
Throwdown":1ft4svl6 said:
That hit on Sanders by whoever that ram player is, was freaking BEAUTIFUL

...and legal.

Tired of the flag going up on big hits, not illegal ones.

It was legal. Even though he got the penalty, he made it through Wednesday this week with no fine from the NFL. Which I guess their way of saying it was legal.

The annoying Denver fans by me at the bar were yelling, eject him! Fine him so he knows he can't play like that. I was arguing with them that it was legal, that the penalty should not have been called and that there would be no fine.

And agree - that was beautiful. McCleod is pretty small too, which makes it even better.

Latest posts