Whitehurst > Lindley

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Id honestly feel better if I was a Cardinal fan and ClippyJesus was my quarterback. Whitehurst is more athletic, more accurate and has a stronger arm with much more NFL game experience. Let that sink in when you have your doubts. :D

Cartire

Reaction score
Rat":1yzbm07t said:
He also > Tarvaris Jackson

This guy. :roll:

To the OP: Ugh, I dont know if I can even agree with that anymore. He was abysmal against the Jets on Thursday, yet again.

xgeoff

Reaction score
All I know is when I watched clipboard Jesus play for the Titans, I was glad he was no longer a Seahawk...

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
xgeoff":24ru4hrk said:
All I know is when I watched clipboard Jesus play for the Titans, I was glad he was no longer a Seahawk...

Exactly, and when you see Lindley youll realize how much more you would want Whitehurst than this camp trash. :sarcasm_off:

BASF

Reaction score
Cartire":v9wqhhsw said:
rideaducati":v9wqhhsw said:
Zebulon Dak":v9wqhhsw said:
Rat":v9wqhhsw said:
He also > Tarvaris Jackson

Blasphemy.

More a case of truth hurting than blastphemy.

I cant tell anymore if people are being sarcastic or stupid.

Neither for ducati. He is/was/always will be a card carrying TJ HATER! He is on my ignore list even after all this time due to his never letting any opportunity to rip on Jackson pass him by. Thanks for quoting him BTW.

rideaducati

Reaction score
xgeoff":vj407vpq said:

I'll feel the same way when Tarvaris is gone.

Throwdown

Reaction score
rideaducati":2sl7hbhl said:
xgeoff":2sl7hbhl said:

I'll feel the same way when Tarvaris is gone.

Tjack got a ring

TJ TJ TJ

DavidSeven

Reaction score
ducati is still salty that Terrelle Pryor lost out to TJack (and every single other QB in the NFL). I can only assume Rat is schtick.

peppersjap

Reaction score
i think Whitehurst is one of the smartest QB's I've ever seen because somehow he is still earning a paycheck in this league when he obviously doesn't belong. I would fear Arizona way less if Whitehurst were there QB. Not quite sure how someone could think he is better than TJack, I think we already went through that experience and it was more than obvious who the winner was.

rjdriver

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3ck2f5mq said:
Id honestly feel better if I was a Cardinal fan and ClippyJesus was my quarterback. Whitehurst is more athletic, more accurate and has a stronger arm with much more NFL game experience. Let that sink in when you have your doubts. :D

Plus he has that awesome Cleveland game that we all remember so well!

rideaducati

Reaction score
BASF":1edp3uv0 said:
Neither for ducati. He is/was/always will be a card carrying TJ HATER! He is on my ignore list even after all this time due to his never letting any opportunity to rip on Jackson pass him by. Thanks for quoting him BTW.

I hate Tarvaris the QB. I hear he's a great human though. I don't mind it when he comes in for kneel downs at the end of games, but I would rather not see him play meaningful snaps for my favorite team ever again.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Whitehurst died for your sins and rose from the grave, no way can TJack beat that.

A

Anonymous

Ahem...

Whitehurst plays for the Titan's, so, NFL forum...

:les:

Latest posts