Ravens vs Pats.....

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Al Michaels is sooooooooooooooooooo boring.. ZzzZzzzZZzzzzz :?

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Present.

Remember us complaining about Michaels' lifeless call of Beastquake II? Well, jeez -- same deal on that drive. Man's a legend, but it might be winding down at this point.

Ravens looked pretty rugged on that drive. Smith took a shot on that one completion. Made me wonder what'd happen if that woulda been Kam delivering the hit. Nasty scene, man.

pehawk

Reaction score
Kubiak's something special, man.

And wow is that line something else.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Revis is totally overrated. He got burned by Steve Smith. Hell, Sherman didn't get burned by this dude. He actually man-handled him.

hawk45

Reaction score
ZBS that can pass protect (helps that Flacco is getting rid of the ball quickly and decisively). Forsett has all kinds of room to run. Pretty impressed. Wouldn't mind seeing us throw a pile of money at Kubiak but at this point his sights have to be set back on HC don't they?

GCrow

Reaction score
Really glad we've had to listen to how Darelle Revis is the best CB in the league... Guys getting roasted by a 35 year old.

hawk45

Reaction score
Man, Gronkowski, dayum. He scares me deeply. Those aren't short middle routes that Kam destroys those are deep semi-outside routes. He's a tyrannical mismatch on even our backers and I think he'd get his vs Kam as well if they could design plays so Kam is caught trailing vs waiting in an area to end his life.