Christine Michael Will Haunt the Seahawks

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Is anybody still on the "Christine Michael will kill the team in the Dallas game, and in the playoffs with Dallas as well" camp?

If you look at his numbers from the last couple of games and trend them, he'll get 15 carries for 65 yards.

marko358

Reaction score
If you can't do much behind that Dallas O-line then being an NFL running back may not be your thing.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm kind of excited. I think we get him to fumble at least once this game

marko358

Reaction score
kidhawk":muqefpfm said:
Honestly, I'm kind of excited. I think we get him to fumble at least once this game

I believe that Randall may be dinged up so CM should see a few more carries there than usual. Or perhaps they just make McFadden the workhorse after a spectacular game against the Giants.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cassell was a steaming pile of crap throwing the ball, so there's no reason AT ALL Dallas should be able to run on us, 8-9 men in the box at all times.

So no, if Michael haunts us something went horribly wrong in the game plan room this week.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hoping Jerrah makes him feel confident and cocky, our guys know how to strip and punch out balls, once were in his head he is done.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Yea I thought he'd be great but clearly he's not that kind of player. Bummed JS wasted a high pick on him with all the talent that was still available in that draft.

RussB

Reaction score
No he wont. He can barely gain yards against the giants with dallas's o line. The seahawks have one of the best run defenses in the league. He might not even get a single yard

Greenhell

Reaction score
I believe he was supposed to be their #1 to start the day. His happy, dancing feet get him regulated back to the bench. I wonder how his rap career is going?

chris98251

Reaction score
Greenhell":1wx34upd said:
I believe he was supposed to be their #1 to start the day. His happy, dancing feet get him regulated back to the bench. I wonder how his rap career is going?

I'm sure Jerry has him featured as the travelling performer on his Stripper Bus, or the Ole Glory Hole as those down there may call it :)

Hawks46

Reaction score
kidhawk":12ij0s63 said:

Haha this was my first thought as well.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Largent80":3ocxr0pp said:
:lol: Christine Michael.

So did one parent want a boy and the other a girl?

Actually, his mother did want a girl.

Christine Michael":3ocxr0pp said:
"My mom wanted her first child to be a girl, and she had my name picked out from Day 1," Michael said, smiling. "She thought it was unique for a boy. Now, whatever anyone wants to call me, I just go along with it."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...t-s-easy-for-a-boy-named-Christine-848141.php

Parents who do this only exhibit their own egocentricity.

Exittium

Reaction score
If anything the hawks know his weakness. That i would assume result in a long day for him.

Chapow

Reaction score
Greenhell":27oigmyb said:

That's what I had been seeing as well, that supposedly he was going to be the starter and get his shot at being the featured back. He ended up with 5 carries for 18 yards. Darren McFadden ended up with 29 carries for 152 yards and a TD.

I continue to not be the least bit worried that CMike will come back to haunt the Seahawks. For all the times I've read or heard how much talent this guy supposedly has, he sure can't seem to earn himself many touches.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
McFadden will be our concern on Sunday not Michael.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Our defense knows exactly what arm of Michael's to swipe at. Could be a long day for the Cowboys.