Rams in 1st Place.

Pops

Reaction score
3 game winning streak against the Seahawks too. Sure wish the Rams could play better against lesser teams.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Strangest thing I've seen in awhile. It now feels as if the Rams have gotten into the minds of the Seahawks and they can't execute.

I don't feel any pity for the Seahawks, they will blow out the Cards by 30 in week 16, as usual.

RedAlice

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3240fgc1 said:
Strangest thing I've seen in awhile. It now feels as if the Rams have gotten into the minds of the Seahawks and they can't execute.

I don't feel any pity for the Seahawks, they will blow out the Cards by 30 in week 16, as usual.

It's beyond frustrating.

NINEster

Reaction score
Technically SF should be in first place as they have the division tie breaker over the Rams, no?

Next weekend will definitely sort out the first place issue a lot better. :irishdrinkers:

NINEster

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1wjg56l1 said:

What did the Cards have to play for in week 16 last year? They had no shot at the #1 seed IIRC.

And if AZ wins that game and then has to face the Hawks in the postseason and have to beat them a THIRD time, now what? That's very hard to do. Doable but not ideal.

Unnecessary risk.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
NINEster":11q1zwb4 said:
Technically SF should be in first place as they have the division tie breaker over the Rams, no?

Next weekend will definitely sort out the first place issue a lot better. :irishdrinkers:

Correct. It would be:

Niners

Cardinals (better conference record than Rams)

Rams

Seahawks

Laloosh

Reaction score
Remember last season when the Rams got off to a fast start, lead the division for like, four games? Yeah, that was cute.

NINEster

Reaction score
Laloosh":2pizu014 said:
Remember last season when the Rams got off to a fast start, lead the division for like, four games? Yeah, that was cute.

@Bucs - win
@Cardinals - win
vs Bills - win
@ Lions - win
Giants - loss
vs Panthers - tie
vs Jets- loss
vs Dolphins - loss
@Saints - win
@ Patriots - loss
vs Falcons - win
@Seahawks - win
49ers - win
Cardinals - loss

9-6-1

Not too bad.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Laloosh":vnmazz0z said:

Rams are not off to a fast start this year.

Our division is tied with every team at 1-1. It's adorable.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RedAlice":27p3ub8m said:
Laloosh":27p3ub8m said:

Laloosh is adorable.

FIFY

RedAlice

Reaction score
Laloosh":329cv7h1 said:
RedAlice":329cv7h1 said:
Laloosh":329cv7h1 said:

Laloosh is adorable.

FIFY

Well, I'm still drunk from being at the game, so you can be "beer goggles" semi-adorable.