Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

(unreal) Sherman is a 49er

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: (unreal) Sherman is a 49er
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:06 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:

If he himself is using that term, getting back at the hawks was clearly the number one goal.

Sherman can do one.

Hawks, PC/JS gave him everything. If he wants to act like a scorned ex then go on.

While I have no problems with him signing wherever he wants.. trying to rub it in the faces of the team and fans that helped him become the figure he is won’t bear well for his legacy. Maybe that doesn’t matter to him.

That is exactly the part of Sherman I don’t care for. Hopefully he doesn’t go crazy.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:08 pm
  • ETA until we complete Seahaws Twilight Zone and sign Michael Crabtree?
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:32 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:

If he himself is using that term, getting back at the hawks was clearly the number one goal.

Sherman can do one.

Hawks, PC/JS gave him everything. If he wants to act like a scorned ex then go on.

While I have no problems with him signing wherever he wants.. trying to rub it in the faces of the team and fans that helped him become the figure he is won’t bear well for his legacy. Maybe that doesn’t matter to him.

This is more inline with why I believe he signed with the Niners so fast after we cut him.

True the Hawks is where he created himself, but he clearly didn’t leave on good terms and feels betrayed.

I’m going to hate seeing him channel that anger against us twice a year.
    AF_BASS_MAN
    NET Rookie

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:23 pm
  • I knew it! :irishdrinkers:
    SkyHawks16
    NET Bench Warmer

(unreal) Sherman is a 49er
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:37 pm
  • Lol it’s going to hurt like hell to see Sherman in a 49ers uniform.

I bet you he kills us. Sherman will get back to his game. What the hell is this. Kinda like when Favre went to the Vikings.

Just be thankful he singlehandedly took us to the Super Bowl on “The Tip” and I’m so thankful for that. I was at that game and it was one of THE most badass moments in franchise history. Screw him for going to the 9ers though like what the hell. I would rather him go to the Patriots.

Oh well, at least there’s Seahawks legend Jerry Rice (screw people for saying 49ers legend Richard Sherman).
    Last edited by Decimation on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:49 pm
  • rlkats wrote:That is exactly the part of Sherman I don’t care for. Hopefully he doesn’t go crazy.

If he's truly vengeful I hope he goes off the rails whacko. It'll impede his game.
    Journalism is dead, it's been replaced by creative writing aka fake news.
    Critical thinking is pretty much dead too. I miss the hearsay rule.
    The concept of "ethic" has been stripped from the Journalism curriculum.
    Rocket
    * .NET Attention Whore *

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:36 pm
  • Have fun on that turf Dick! His legs are not going to hold up with that turf!
    The office of Thomas and Chancellor specializing in Defense.
    thegreeninyoureye
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:51 pm
  • SkyHawks16 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    rlkats wrote:I’m a bit stunned that the deal went so fast. Sherman is a great talent no doubt, and I think he can return to 80% or better form. Which is better than anything on the Niners squad as far as CB. My problem is with his mouth. It never stops. But his play backs it up. So I’m very conflicted. I guess picking off Wilson on a regular basis will cure my issues hahaha. But damn man what’s up with the hawks it starting to look like the mass exedous my Niners had. I don’t think the hawks D will ever be the same. I really was looking forward to watching what Jimmy G can do against that D. But now we will never will. Now I’m getting my popcorn ready for when we play ya. It will be interesting.

You’re going to love the guy when he’s healthy. He’s a playmaker. He will burn Seattle when he plays us because the guy plays the best with a chip on his shoulder. He’s a good risk for the Niners to take. His release will bite Seattle in the ass for a couple of years if he’s healthy.

Who are you trying to convince? We know Sherman, he was with us for 8 seasons, if you think you will be getting prime Sherman, than you will be greatly disappointed.

The Niner fan who’s post I was responding to!?!?!?!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:54 pm
  • Sherminator wrote:Looks like my work here is done
    Carry on

You played the long game well sir!

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:37 am
  • Hawknballs wrote:ETA until we complete Seahaws Twilight Zone and sign Michael Crabtree?

im waiting on bowman and gore :lol: :lol:
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:38 am
  • I understand Sherm's biz decisions. But I am very sad.

Sherm's outburst at the NFCCG 2013 is what made me interested in him and thus football and thus my decision to research teams and thus pick one.

It'll be painful seeing him play in local games, I admit. But I made my decision and am sticking by it.

GO HAWKS.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:31 am
  • rlkats wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:

Sherman can do one.

That is exactly the part of Sherman I don’t care for. Hopefully he doesn’t go crazy.

Remember that he is still from Stanford with a communications degree. As long as he keeps his mouth in the game, his salesmanship will gather him enough money to put food on the table. LOL. He will sell himself as hard as he can and using a rivalry type atmosphere will be what makes him make more on Jersey sales than anything. Anything else is just fluff. rlkats....you got this thread correct. Good luck with him.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:35 am
  • Getting rid of big egos and distractions will make this team better when it's all said and done. Stay young on D, get experienced on O
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:52 am
  • People should read the actual article and quote rather than responding to the click bait word.

It's here: https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/12/richa ... peter-king

THREE THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW BEFORE CLAIMING SHERMAN IS JUST VENGEFUL OR SIGNED WITH THE 49ERS TO GET BACK AT THE SEAHAWKS:

1) Before signing with San Francisco Sherman called John Schneider and asked them to match the offer so he could stay in Seattle. Schneider declined.

2) Sherman also contacted all the other teams who had expressed interest in him and all of them said they were unwilling to match the 49ers offer.

2) The context of that quote, and the full quote:

“We had something no other team could offer,” Lynch said.

What?

“The ability to play Seattle twice a year,” Lynch said.

When that was relayed to Sherman, he paused for a second.

Sherman said: “I’m vengeful in that way.”

That’s what it sounded like. But I wanted to make sure. I asked him to repeat that.

“Vengeful,” Sherman said. “I love the fan base to death, and I loved playing there. It was such a great opportunity. I helped the organization get to a great place and stay there. But now it’s like I abandoned them. People are out there burning my jersey. Come on. I’m not the one who let me go. They let me go. I didn’t abandon anybody.

In total: Sherman is pissed about being cut, yes, and he's also pissed that some Hawks fans have turned on him because he was cut. Despite having been cut, he also expressed a lot of love for the Hawks' fanbase, still tried to use the 9ers offer to get back to the Hawks, and also did his due diligence to make sure nobody else would match or exceed the offer on the table.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:07 am
  • Popeyejones wrote:People should read the actual article and quote rather than responding to the click bait word.

THREE THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW BEFORE CLAIMING SHERMAN IS JUST VENGEFUL OR SIGNED WITH THE 49ERS TO GET BACK AT THE SEAHAWKS:

1) Before signing with San Francisco Sherman called John Schneider and asked them to match the offer so he could stay in Seattle. Schneider declined.

2) Sherman also contacted all the other teams who had expressed interest in him and all of them said they were unwilling to match the 49ers offer.

What?

That’s what it sounded like. But I wanted to make sure. I asked him to repeat that.

“Vengeful,” Sherman said. “I love the fan base to death, and I loved playing there. It was such a great opportunity. I helped the organization get to a great place and stay there. But now it’s like I abandoned them. People are out there burning my jersey. Come on. I’m not the one who let me go. They let me go. I didn’t abandon anybody.

In total: Sherman is pissed about being cut, yes, and he's also pissed that some Hawks fans have turned on him because he was cut. Despite having been cut, he also expressed a lot of love for the Hawks' fanbase, still tried to use the 9ers offer to get back to the Hawks, and also did his due diligence to make sure nobody else would match or exceed the offer on the table.

Sherman played the 49ers with a chip on his shoulder starting in the Harbaugh years, if you recall he was mad because Harbaugh didn't draft him. Look at what he did with that anger and how he channeled it. Now just imagine him channeling that energy against the Hawks team that let him go. Not going to be fun to watch twice a year.
    Biscanebay12
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:20 am
  • Statistics show Sherman didn't decline. He even tweeted the stats out. Now he is saying he signed with niners to be vengeful. People loved Sherman is why. I did. I love Russ. I love ppl who play for my team. Sherman will be running his mouth all year @ Seattle. Be prepared.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 am
  • There's a very good change the Seahawks are not facing him twice a year.

Remember, Sherman is coming off a significant injury. I think folks are preparing for the same player that put Crabtree and Kaep in his pocket back in 2013 to do the same to Baldwin and RW.

That guy had two good achilles and was 5 years and 100s of NFL plays ago.

Sure.. his stats didn't decline. That was before the injury(ies)

good luck to him.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:58 am
  • After reading the article fully - meh, Sherman's using some fan reactions to motivate him; no Seahawks fan should hold his vengeful comment against him, IMO.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:09 am
  • He's gonna eat the Hawks alive.

Gonna be fun to watch him play as it always is.

Bunch of weenies in here talking about "HE SAID VENGEFUL! THAT'S NOT NICE! AT MY JOB, WE'RE ALWAYS POLITE AND NICE! WHY AREN'T FOOTBALL PLAYERS LIKE US?!"
    SixSeahawk
    NET Starter

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:19 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:After reading the article fully - meh, Sherman's using some fan reactions to motivate him; no Seahawks fan should hold his vengeful comment against him, IMO.

I very much agree.

I'm sure the opportunity to play Seattle figured into the decision in some small way, but Sherman is anything but an idiot.

SF just made a ton of sense on so many levels.

1) Young team on the upswing.
    2) Young QB with potential.
    3) Defense that plays the same scheme.
    4) He knows the area having gone to Stanford.
    5) One of the more liberal owners in the NFL whom has supported his players speaking out and kneeling during anthem.
    6) Most importantly, a team willing to give him big incentives for Pro Bowl level play.

The fact that its a rival? Thats just the NFL. Ken Norton went to SF from Dallas. Deion went first to SF from ATL and then to Dallas. Haley went to Dallas from SF.

Its just the way of the NFL.

I will never understand those who hate a guy for making a living after their team lets him go...

...and this is coming from a guy who wholeheartedly admits he HATED Richard Sherman. That hate softened quite a bit tho as the Niners began to suck hard, the rivalry diminished, and I found myself on the same side as Sherman on most political issues.

I've also always kinda thought that Shermans issues aren't as much with the 49ers (tho obviously a hated rival) as much as they were with Harbaugh and Crabtree individually. You guys can tell me though if I'm wrong in that regard.

Still tho...gonna take ALOT of getting used to. I am NOT expecting the same Richard Sherman as he was before the injury. That would be unrealistic...but I think he was certainly worth the risk.

PEACE.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 am
  • FYI...

Matt Maiocco@MaioccoNBCS
    Sherman said the presence of Jimmy Garoppolo was a “huge part” of this. He saw Garoppolo show poise, leadership and earn the respect of his #49ers teammates.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:38 am
  • David Lombardi@LombardiHimself
    Sherman discussed the Garoppolo/Shanahan combo as being lethal. He said that Shanahan shocked Seattle with “2 or 3 concepts we’ve never seen. We never had answers outside of bastardizations of our defense."
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:40 am
  • No, he is not going to eat the Hawks alive. His best years are behind him and it will show.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:14 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:SF just made a ton of sense on so many levels.

1) Young team on the upswing.
    2) Young QB with potential.
    3) Defense that plays the same scheme.
    4) He knows the area having gone to Stanford.
    5) One of the more liberal owners in the NFL whom has supported his players speaking out and kneeling during anthem.
    6) Most importantly, a team willing to give him big incentives for Pro Bowl level play.

Absolutely agreed, but don't forget #7 (which should probably be #1):

SF offered him a contract that the other three teams interested in him told him they wouldn't match.

You kinda capture that in #6, but all this other stuff is just what put the 9ers in the conversation to begin with, whereas from King's piece we know he did due diligence and took an offer that nobody else (the Seahawks included) would match.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:17 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:David Lombardi@LombardiHimself
    Sherman discussed the Garoppolo/Shanahan combo as being lethal. He said that Shanahan shocked Seattle with “2 or 3 concepts we’ve never seen. We never had answers outside of bastardizations of our defense."

Yawn...

"Hey.. my new team is awesome. I'm so glad to be here."
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:43 am
  • The very reason we loved Sherman was that attitude.

I have no doubt he is going to talk tremendous ISH about Wilson and the Seahawks, and how his defense propped up this team for years.

He is wired that way. He would probably take less money just to rub it in our face 2x a year. But that is what made him great. He does not just shirk from confrontation, he seeks it out.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for how he built himself into one of the great CBs to ever play the game.

And this will allow him to show he can do this without Earl Thomas, that it was not just that the others around him made him great. When you do it on multiple teams, you show that it was you not the framework you played in. If he comes even close to Pro Bowl play even half the year, it is a win for him.

And JS had a chance to match, a primarily incentive based contract, but he declined. So I am not sure what people up here are upset with Sherman about.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 am
  • TwistedHusky wrote:And JS had a chance to match, a primarily incentive based contract, but he declined. So I am not sure what people up here are upset with Sherman about.

Really?

You can't fathom why Seahawks fans are upset that Sherman, after all the good and bad that he is brought into the limelight of this franchise in the last 2 years, is running his mouth even more?

Are you trolling Seahawks fans or just purposefully ignoring how divisive he has been?
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:50 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:David Lombardi@LombardiHimself

Yawn...

Wasn't implying more than that...just interesting quote.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:52 am
  • TwistedHusky wrote:The very reason we loved Sherman was that attitude.

I have no doubt he is going to talk tremendous ISH about Wilson and the Seahawks, and how his defense propped up this team for years.

He is wired that way. He would probably take less money just to rub it in our face 2x a year. But that is what made him great. He does not just shirk from confrontation, he seeks it out.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for how he built himself into one of the great CBs to ever play the game.

And this will allow him to show he can do this without Earl Thomas, that it was not just that the others around him made him great. When you do it on multiple teams, you show that it was you not the framework you played in. If he comes even close to Pro Bowl play even half the year, it is a win for him.

And JS had a chance to match, a primarily incentive based contract, but he declined. So I am not sure what people up here are upset with Sherman about.

...the bolded is my biggest takeaway.

In order to still be upset with Sherman you have to tell yourself that a player should accept less pay out of loyalty to a franchise that just fired you.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

Yawn...

It's really not. It's more of the same from Sherman. Been his personality from the day he stepped onto the field for the first time with the Seahawks.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

Yawn...

It's really not. It's more of the same from Sherman. Been his personality from the day he stepped onto the field for the first time with the Seahawks.

ok.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:58 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    TwistedHusky wrote:The very reason we loved Sherman was that attitude.

In order to still be upset with Sherman you have to tell yourself that a player should accept less pay out of loyalty to a franchise that just fired you.

No.. that's not why Hawks fans can be upset with Sherman.

They can be upset that his behavior over the last two years led to this.. and now he is play acting the victim and erasing the good relationships (and patience) Hawks fans afforded him.

Its not about loyalty...

There is a reason(s) that JS and PC did not match that offer.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:00 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    TwistedHusky wrote:The very reason we loved Sherman was that attitude.

No.. that's not why Hawks fans can be upset with Sherman.

They can be upset that his behavior over the last two years led to this.. and now he is play acting the victim and erasing the good relationships (and patience) Hawks fans afforded him.

Its not about loyalty...

There is a reason(s) that JS and PC did not match that offer.

Not gonna argue.

You guys obviously know MUCH more about the situation than I.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:04 am
  • But you're happy to provoke the response
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:06 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:But you're happy to provoke the response

Dude...

...honestly...I wasn't trying to provoke any response. I've been in those shoes. It sucks. I'm obviously interested to see how this plays out but I am not here to rub salt in it. I think if you read my responses you'd see that.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:13 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:But you're happy to provoke the response

Dude...

...honestly...I wasn't trying to provoke any response. I've been in those shoes. It sucks. I'm obviously interested to see how this plays out but I am not here to rub salt in it. I think if you read my responses you'd see that.

Nothing here "sucks."

Sherman's usefulness and therefore time with the Seahawks has run its course. My issue only stems from the way he is conducting himself and the blow by blow reiterations of it on here by our visiting fans.

Its not interesting (to me). it's just Sherman, the person, who has this indelible way of creating drama to motivate himself. It lacks maturity and is soiling his legacy here. 9ers fans are celebrating the remarks as a show of their strength as well as the crumbling foundation of the Hawks. Seahawks fans are trying to use it to further the agenda of a fractured, tattered franchise.

But that's his choice. And one he made a couple years ago.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:But you're happy to provoke the response

Dude...

Nothing here "sucks."

Sherman's usefulness and therefore time with the Seahawks has run its course. My issue only stems from the way he is conducting himself and the blow by blow reiterations of it on here by our visiting fans.

Its not interesting (to me). it's just Sherman, the person, who has this indelible way of creating drama to motivate himself. It lacks maturity and is soiling his legacy here.

But that's his choice. And one he made a couple years ago.

ok.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 am
  • At the end of the day, when he retires. We will still retire his jersey and he will earn his Ring of Honor.

Favre went to the VIKINGS and the fans still forgive everything afterwards. This is not as big of a deal, it's happened countless times in pro sports.
    ApnaHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:22 am
  • His legacy should be cemented.

He made the play that sent us to the SB.

Hell, he made the play that started it all (that INT against Houston)

And he has a track record of calling out the coaches that doubted him or let him go. Not sure why anyone would expect that to change.

Without Sherman we don't go to a SB. He was a huge part of that path to the SB win. And a big reason we made another one.

He should be able to do whatever he wants. He easily earned that.

And his old team cut him. He shouldn't WANT to be loyal. He should want to rub it in their faces. And he does.

He made it clear he has no animosity for the fans, but given we know this is his personality why would you expect it to change or even want it to?

Just admire he was a hell of a football player while he was here.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:25 am
  • So no.. you don't get it.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:36 am
  • If you ask me, I think he's just being himself. He needs to create a narrative so he can play his game at the level he wants. He even said 12s were burning his jersey. I'm not buying that. While I'm sure there may have been some very upset fans over his team of choice, the popular opinion was that of thanks and gratitude for what he gave to Seattle. He'll be missed, but more importantly he'll be appreciated.
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    MD5eahawks
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:44 am
  • MD5eahawks wrote:If you ask me, I think he's just being himself. He needs to create a narrative so he can play his game at the level he wants. He even said 12s were burning his jersey. I'm not buying that. While I'm sure there may have been some very upset fans over his team of choice, the popular opinion was that of thanks and gratitude for what he gave to Seattle. He'll be missed, but more importantly he'll be appreciated.

Not by any means saying this is the norm for the Seahawks fanbase, but this is what he was referring to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzVH8Kuai1M
    Last edited by Marvin49 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:45 am
  • We got Sherman's best years. I am ok with Whiners getting a brokedown version.
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:54 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    MD5eahawks wrote:If you ask me, I think he's just being himself. He needs to create a narrative so he can play his game at the level he wants. He even said 12s were burning his jersey. I'm not buying that. While I'm sure there may have been some very upset fans over his team of choice, the popular opinion was that of thanks and gratitude for what he gave to Seattle. He'll be missed, but more importantly he'll be appreciated.

No by any means saying this is the norm for the Seahawks fanbase, but this is what he was referring to.

That's what I mean. One guy. One jersey. Hell, there are people on this very site that don't like Russell Wilson. And he is on the team. Sherman of all people should have seen a little bad feelings come his way. But, like I said, he needs some type of motivation. Something to push his drive. Otherwise he'll come into the CLink smilin' and wavin'. Good on him. I want to see him play well. I just don't want to see it for long.
    ;-)
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    MD5eahawks
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:10 pm
  • MD5eahawks wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    MD5eahawks wrote:If you ask me, I think he's just being himself. He needs to create a narrative so he can play his game at the level he wants. He even said 12s were burning his jersey. I'm not buying that. While I'm sure there may have been some very upset fans over his team of choice, the popular opinion was that of thanks and gratitude for what he gave to Seattle. He'll be missed, but more importantly he'll be appreciated.

No by any means saying this is the norm for the Seahawks fanbase, but this is what he was referring to.

That's what I mean. One guy. One jersey. Hell, there are people on this very site that don't like Russell Wilson. And he is on the team. Sherman of all people should have seen a little bad feelings come his way. But, like I said, he needs some type of motivation. Something to push his drive. Otherwise he'll come into the CLink smilin' and wavin'. Good on him. I want to see him play well. I just don't want to see it for long.
    ;-)

Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:24 pm
  • I have no ill-will towards Sherm. He was my favorite Hawk, and now I guess former Hawk. I'm super bummed he went to the 9ers, but I don't hate him for it. I don't blame him one bit. I do however, hope they show "The Tip" on the jumbotron every time SF comes to town... for at least the entire pre-game.
    AAR - CJ Prosise RB/WR/??? - Notre Dame
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:27 pm
  • TriCHawk wrote:I have no ill-will towards Sherm. He was my favorite Hawk, and now I guess former Hawk. I'm super bummed he went to the 9ers, but I don't hate him for it. I don't blame him one bit. I do however, hope they show "The Tip" on the jumbotron every time SF comes to town... for at least the entire pre-game.

Would likely be awesome for Seahawks fans...

...but there are only like 2 or 3 49ers who were on that team to remember it.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:05 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    TriCHawk wrote:I have no ill-will towards Sherm. He was my favorite Hawk, and now I guess former Hawk. I'm super bummed he went to the 9ers, but I don't hate him for it. I don't blame him one bit. I do however, hope they show "The Tip" on the jumbotron every time SF comes to town... for at least the entire pre-game.

Would likely be awesome for Seahawks fans...

...but there are only like 2 or 3 49ers who were on that team to remember it.

3-4..now... :2thumbs:

With our luck, it would motivate Sherman more now. LOL :stirthepot:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 pm
  • :2thumbs:
    Popeyejones wrote:People should read the actual article and quote rather than responding to the click bait word.

What?

I have to give you credit, GREAT post! :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:15 pm
  • Interesting fact:

Both Seattle players essential to the play “the tip” are both Niners now.
    Sherm and Malcolm Smith who intercepted the tipped ball!

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

PreviousNext

It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information