My brother texted me that Kaep has been signed....

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Probably a stupid rumor. I forgot my brother is an idiot like that. Sorry, mods-delete post. I can’t do it anymore.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":4nkfaf9r said:
Probably a stupid rumor. I forgot my brother is an idiot like that. Sorry, mods-delete post. I can’t do it anymore.
The internet strikes again! :laugh:

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
You know it wouldn’t surprise me if Detroit did sign him. I know he had a workout for them. The Lie-Downs are just stupid enough to do it. :laugh:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
James in PA":1cmiehr7 said:
485a1525c858de641c658e129d333ecc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a study done on Wikipedia accuracy compared to Encyclopedia Britannica. You might be surprised at the results.

acer1240

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1s2emold said:
James in PA":1s2emold said:
485a1525c858de641c658e129d333ecc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a study done on Wikipedia accuracy compared to Encyclopedia Britannica. You might be surprised at the results.

Yup. Wikipedia is not the hell hole some make it out to be.

*citation needed*

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Some fans would be OK with it: https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2019/11/ ... k#comments

Their backup QB (their present starter) is Jeff Driskel. He lost out to Christian Ponder for the third-string QB job in SF. In 2016.

But their career completion and passer ratings are in the same range per ESPN. It wouldn't be a clear advantage to bring Kaep--or any QB in the 80s passing range--in for 2019 when Stafford really could recover, when Driskel is doing better than career backups like CJ Beathard--even in team disarray that reminds me of the '15 49ers.

As insurance, Kaep would be a better fit with the Jets.

Rat

Reaction score
I think that would be a win-win for both Kaep and the Lions. Kaep gets to showcase his talents with at team that is at least somewhat competent, while it gives the Lions a better option than Driskell and they can let Stafford take his time coming back.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Rat

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":bsu9e518 said:
Then consider Patricia. Another struggling graft of the Belichick tree trying to instill the Patriot Way. Rumor is that's how we got Diggs in trade. He doesn't like people making waves.

Don't see a fit with DET at all.

The Patriot Way has still seen a lot of players who makes waves end up in New England. They took all of like two seconds to sign Antonio Brown when he was available.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Rat":2jfbfg07 said:
SantaClaraHawk":2jfbfg07 said:
Then consider Patricia. Another struggling graft of the Belichick tree trying to instill the Patriot Way. Rumor is that's how we got Diggs in trade. He doesn't like people making waves.

The Patriot Way has still seen a lot of players who makes waves end up in New England. They took all of like two seconds to sign Antonio Brown when he was available.

The Patriot Way is really BB. And BB is famously secretive about his secret sauce.

But clearly, it comes down to more than being an authoritarian.

Importing that authoritarianism has long been tried. McDaniels in Denver. Mangini in Cleveland. Others, the latest of which are Patricia and his GM in Detroit. And the sad thing is, is that I don't believe Martha is like a Dan Snyder at all. She tries to hire the right football people who in turn have brought on legendary players: Megatron, Suh, Slay. Even Diggs. Relocating out of Pontiac Silverdome was almost universally applauded.

Everyone likes her. She is doing the right things. But they keep losing.

It's sorta like Detroit itself.

Maulbert

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":31jg9s7h said:
Rat":31jg9s7h said:
SantaClaraHawk":31jg9s7h said:

The Patriot Way is really BB. And BB is famously secretive about his secret sauce.

But clearly, it comes down to more than being an authoritarian.

Importing that authoritarianism has long been tried. McDaniels in Denver. Mangini in Cleveland. Others, the latest of which are Patricia and his GM in Detroit. And the sad thing is, is that I don't believe Martha is like a Dan Snyder at all. She tries to hire the right football people who in turn have brought on legendary players: Megatron, Suh, Slay. Even Diggs. Relocating out of Pontiac Silverdome was almost universally applauded.

Everyone likes her. She is doing the right things. But they keep losing.

It's sorta like Detroit itself.

But her husband left Matt Millen in charge for 8 years.

So much for all the right moves.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Well ya. That wasn't good. But they eventually corrected it. They even bounced Caldwell over his perceived ceiling being 9-7, a move pretty close to Miami this year, actually.

But I'd bet MIA will work before DET ever does.

Latest posts