Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 am
  • 94Smith wrote:
    SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:
    Oh but the "go pack go" BS, thank GOD the game is in Santa Clara and we don't gotta hear that garbage. I HATE that! :pukeface:

:ditto: Hah! Now you know how we feel when you guys chant SEA ..........HAWKS. Sound like a bunch of barking seals

I hear in the local bar all the time. It always reminds me of Hee Haw, Hee Haw
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:47 pm
  • 9ers and Titans

Titans win the SB

If I had my way.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:45 am
  • I would love to see the last play of the game go like this.

Rodgers drops back, the score is 28-14(niners up). Bosa and Ford drop him for a 10yd loss as time expires and the entire 49ers team does the discount double check.

I know not professional, but damn it would be funny.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:37 am
  • Washington49er wrote:
    94Smith wrote:
    SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:
    Oh but the "go pack go" BS, thank GOD the game is in Santa Clara and we don't gotta hear that garbage. I HATE that! :pukeface:

:ditto: Hah! Now you know how we feel when you guys chant SEA ..........HAWKS. Sound like a bunch of barking seals

I hear in the local bar all the time. It always reminds me of Hee Haw, Hee Haw

Must make you feel warm and fuzzy then cuz we know you've got every episode on VHS
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:29 am
  • It would been more satisfying playing the hawks to go to the Super Bowl but yes if I had to choose a team to play would been the pack. Mainly because of Russel, he finds ways to keep your team in the game and always a strike away from winning it. Pack better be ready this is the Best D the niners can put out and it’s not that water down defense they face last time.. Werner last time had to keep turning around yelling at his team to get people in correct places. Now he don’t have to tell anyone anything and just do his job.
    BoX916
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information