Saints and Jets- The Ryan Bowl

lukerguy

Reaction score
Every Saints game has implications for the Seahawks given the importance of home field. I have this weird feeling that NYJs are going to upset the Saints today. I could be made to look like a fool but I think that the Jets matchup well against them. Here's why:

-Drew Brees has struggled on the road this year as opposed to at home.
-The Jets actually have a very good D, both passing and especially rushing.
- The Pats beat the Saints, and the Jets beat the Pats...it's possible
-The Ryan brothers know each other well, but I'll give the upper hand to Rex. He will know what his brother is going to bring at his offense. I expect him to be able to do some things that will expoit the aggresive Saints D.

23-20 Jets

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Go Jets! Man, Buddy Ryan wasn't looking to healthy in the family pic before the game.

I love the Jets defensive line. They're bad ass

Glad to see no more pink uniforms

Gap Filler

Reaction score
I'm lovin Chris Ivory running all over his former team. I always liked how hard the guy ran and never understood why the Saints felt like they needed to draft Ingram in the 1st round. They had the perfect combo. Ivory got the tough yards, Sproles took all the passes and ran outside, and Thomas is an every down back.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I don't know which I actually prefer... Saints winning and keeping close behind the Seahawks, or Jets winning and hearing about how great the Jets are from the new York media all week.

ivotuk

Reaction score
minormillikin":32hoe6e1 said:
I don't know which I actually prefer... Saints winning and keeping close behind the Seahawks, or Jets winning and hearing about how great the Jets are from the new York media all week.

The latter, everytime because they will only get their hearts broken when the jets fail later.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
minormillikin":1uguvkzr said:
I hear you on the Jets (EastcoastbiasSportsProgammingNetwork will be all up in their jock) but man it would help our team if they won.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Damn, any 1 recovery of the past 3 potential TOs and the Jets woulda' been on the verge of ...well, I won't jinx it. C'mon Jets!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":w19uuk3h said:
Damn, any 1 recovery of the past 3 potential TOs and the Jets woulda' been on the verge of ...well, I won't jinx it. C'mon Jets!
Lucky you as it appears you are watching it. Stuck with Buffalo v. KC here. Booooooring!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Looks like Graham, Colston and Sproles are out.

NO driving on a bad roughing the passer penalty called on NYJ.

Latest posts