Donky fans take on Welker getting wacked again...

irocdave

Reaction score
When Kam picked off PM Welker got crushed by ET. It was almost simultaneous, but just not quite. Donky fans are bleating about it now. See for yourself... http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... en-flagged

Wonder how much ET outweighs WW..this thread makes it sound like poor little Wes got crushed by Browner again, only a couple of minutes after the interception.

And Donky fans wonder why Hawks fans have little empathy for them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah a lot of them are being butthurt babies over it, but at least there are a couple that actually understand he rule! More than I expected actually.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Molly got POPPED!
I bet he regrets lobbying to get the rules changed in order to get his ass on the field in time to play against our thunderdusting Boys in Blue! Lesson learned!

I bet he finds a way to sit the Superbowl out in the event we end up with a rematch come February. :lol:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hgwellz12":nxa7j94l said:
......I bet he finds a way to sit the Superbowl out in the event we end up with a rematch come February. :lol:
Denver won't get there. Peyton's arm strength is worse than last year and it hasn't even started getting cold yet. Maybe Elway can get him a dome built in the next 4 weeks.............

canfan

Reaction score
When ET popped Molly Welker, he laid on the ground twitching like he was still at the Kentucky Derby. All that acting and still no flag. What a shame!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1b6z2dy2 said:
hgwellz12":1b6z2dy2 said:
......I bet he finds a way to sit the Superbowl out in the event we end up with a rematch come February. :lol:
Denver won't get there. Peyton's arm strength is worse than last year and it hasn't even started getting cold yet. Maybe Elway can get him a dome built in the next 4 weeks.............

His arm strength looked just fine on those 40 yard passes with a minute left in the game.

Welker's problem is he has a Napoleon complex, he thinks he's a tough bad ass even though he's 5'8" and 170 lbs soaking wet with all his pads on. If he'd just eat a little pride and smartly go down, instead he gets blasted into premature dementia because he's trying to prove he's tough.