OK, who's the traitor?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
:pukeface: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono:

NoChops

Reaction score
I think I found him....from the Tbow thread...

TheHawkster":30v83pdj said:
****My Twitter Message to @TimTebow****

@TimTebow Thanks for the quote about our crowd noise. That was stupid. Seahawks Season Ticket Holder Section 117. #GETYOUREARPLUGSREADY

J/k Hawkster

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Unless... the message is... "See these?... well, they're mine and you can't have 'em."

OP
OP
BlueTalon

BlueTalon

Reaction score
The Jets fans in question were planning on making the trip, and they just got these tix, IIRC. So they were sharing their good fortune with the rest of the rather dead Jets forum. And good on them, frankly.

The ones I am irritated at are the ones who sold the tickets to opposing fans without offering them to Seahawks fans first.

Reasonable? Maybe not, but I'm in a cantankerous mood. Dammit.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Most "broker" tickets are actually bought in Season Ticket bundles IIRC, the team doesn't know any better, just that someone bought "Season Tickets" so, chances are, if they bought them from StubHub or wherever online and had them mailed to them, they'll say "Season Ticket Holder" on the top like that.

CANHawk

Reaction score
That is despicable. Disgusting, deplorable and totally in bad taste. A wicker coffee table? What, are we on Fantasy Island or something? Blech...

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Who says it's a coffee table? Looks like bamboo anyway..haha, thick green stripe, blue pants and grey jerseys? lol
To be fair, isn't there like 60k "season ticket holders"? If you get the OG tix off any site from a broker or private party they will look like this. Wondoer if you could pshop the barcode onto a printed ticketmaster form if it would work? hehe

-SH

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":ursq4xnj said:
OK, who's the traitor?

Found this on a jets forum. :141847_bnono:

Traitor hmm? This is a "need to know" situation we have here. Clearly you do not possess the proper security credentials to back up such an accusation. Carry on tho, disinformation is a very useful tool :)

Seriously though. I'm still trying to figure out what you meant?

Claden

Reaction score
Is that the ticket holder's account # at the top corner? I don't have season tickets( :cry: ), so I don't know if they print your number on them, but that would be a good way of figuring who it is.

Latest posts