2020 Seahawks Depth Chart and roster moves

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The team has elevated Damarious Randall to the 53 from the PS.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/10/10/2 ... tice-squad

This is the second time they’ve done so and will not be able to return him to the PS for this type of elevation and reversion back w/o waivers now. The depth at S / DB is starting to begin to return to health and after the bye will be improved.

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
From Bob Condotta Twitter:

Bob Condotta
@bcondotta
·
16h
As the rule dictates, Damarious Randall reverted to Seattle's practice squad today. Seattle cannot elevate Randall any more this year, instead having to put him on the 53 in the future if they need him. Randall played 1 defensive snap last night and 1 on special teams.

As expected.

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kitsap!!!

Updated.

I expect several other roster moves before Sunday.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
That's interesting!

Thanks Kitsap!!!

Updated.

I expect further moves before Sunday.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I wonder when we are going to see Damon Harrison added to the 53 man roster? When he is added who will be released?
Of course he could be added for a few weeks up and down before a roster move needs absolutely to happen.

AZ has a strong running game and Harrison would be helpful to the interior DLine and could be a presence pushing the pocket backwards, which may directly assist the edge rush.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
OLB- Ray Ray Armstrong reverts to PS by rule.

Clearly some other changes will need be made as no lead seems safe. AZ has a good team though, and Murray is going to be special.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find the number assigned to Ray-Ray Armstrong, anyone notice during the game or read elsewhere?

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Bob Condotta is reporting the team has waived DT- Anthony Rush, who could come back to the PS if he clears waivers.

This now opens a roster spot for DT- Damon Harrison and I'd expect him to be added before Sunday.

The team needs to find an answer to their weak defensive showings and especially find a pass rush or the results in this part of the season will be far from what we hoped they might be. We've now seen what happens when RW is forced to press and perform less than absolutely perfectly the d can't ever protect a lead and opposing QBs have all day to pick apart the coverage.

I expect some more roster moves before Sunday.