49ers just dumpstered the rams 10-31???

Stud

Reaction score
94Smith":8wddxoeq said:
It's frustrating to me as a fan because they have a lot of talented players, Kittle , deebo, Trent Williams, Juscyzk, Bosa, Warner, they just need to play better. Maybe it's coaching? Hopefully this kicks them in the ass.

It is coaching. I think Ryans is unqualifed as a DC and Shanahan has proven he's a moron. The fact that an average team like Carolina can s--t kick Colt McCoy and the 49ers made McCoy look like Tom Brady shows Shanahan is in over his head.

If Shanny corrects it, then I'll be gladly to defend him. At this point, we're healthier than last year yet I feel like we're worse than last year. That is on him.

Stud

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3sexp35i said:
flv":3sexp35i said:
The 49ers were preseason favourites and after a spell of injuries and lack-lustre performances they rediscovered their mojo. The Rams had have 2 years of low Draft capital and haemorrhaging talent to free agency. Their lack of depth is starting to show.
The 49ers weren't preseason anything. They still suck they just matchup well with LA. They'll turnaround and lose to the Jags by 40 and then everyone will forget about the LA game. A lot of parity in the league this year tho. There is equal amount of suckage to go around for many many teams guy lol

LOL. 49ers were preseason favorites by a lot of experts. Man, you really are clueless.

James in PA

Reaction score
I saw some "experts" picking the Niners and Hawks before the season started. But with the addition of Stafford, the overwhelming majority that I saw picked the Rams. Almost nobody had the Cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Stud":2gff9ik1 said:
ArlosSpecial":2gff9ik1 said:
flv":2gff9ik1 said:
The 49ers were preseason favourites and after a spell of injuries and lack-lustre performances they rediscovered their mojo. The Rams had have 2 years of low Draft capital and haemorrhaging talent to free agency. Their lack of depth is starting to show.
The 49ers weren't preseason anything. They still suck they just matchup well with LA. They'll turnaround and lose to the Jags by 40 and then everyone will forget about the LA game. A lot of parity in the league this year tho. There is equal amount of suckage to go around for many many teams guy lol

LOL. 49ers were preseason favorites by a lot of experts. Man, you really are clueless.
USA Today isn't a lot of experts. Same paper had the Hawks going 4-12 in 13'
take a seat kid :rumble:

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":317fvefk said:
Still a LOT of football left. Crowning teams early often doesn't work, at all.

Especially this season. Every time I think a favorite has emerged, they get beat...and not only beat, but smoked, and by a sub standard team like the Broncos or Jags.

The Patriots look legit last night. They've held their last 3 opponents to one touchdown and 13 points, and Mac Jones is looking better every weekend. But they haven't played a Murderer's Row of a schedule, either.

Crazy season.