Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson Straight Up

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":3iy4dz4c said:
pinksheets":3iy4dz4c said:
Easy yes but we could probably get a pick due to the age difference.

Dude is just a straight up better, more natural talent who can do everything on the field in a way Russ can't.

One looks like he is 37 going on 30 and the other looks 32 going on 43
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :2thumbs:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":fml1zwr5 said:
John63":fml1zwr5 said:
Thjis thread just shows the hypocrisy and hat eont thisboard for Wilson

argument 1 Rodgers wen tot NFC Champ with avg teams. Guess what False
Argument 2 Rodgers has less baggage again FALSE
Argument 3 Ciara and Wilson got to much going on. yeah getting people to get the vaccine, giving money for kids for food, to keep schools open etc its called giving back to the community. Guess what there is nothing showing Rodgers doing any of that. Add in Rodgers does more commercials than Wilson oh and he is now with Shaleen whatever do you think she wants to live in GB? NOT
Argument for against Wilson cap hit. Guess what kids Wilson cap hit is 5 mill less than Rodgers in 2021

Lost of out-and-out false statements and hypocritical statements

I don't believe any of this, I just think Rodgers is a more complete QB than Russell.

So all things being equal if they were the same age and contracts were the same? I'd take Rodgers over Russell. But they're not, so I wouldn't make this trade.

4-5 years is WAY too much age to give up on that many years more with an elite QB.
Depends how much more is RW going to age in 2-3 years?Slow Russ =?
We know Erin has slowed but he has as you say more of a complete skill set
that I think will get him past 40 like Brady.There is a injury history but I think
he knows better to get rid of the ball instead of running away like he used to.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
This entire fan base are flicked blow harts. You think Pete Carroll is the greatest thing ever was. Enjoy another season of mediocrity and continued success with that endeavor. This fan base and Seattle media little bitches like Aaron Levine you all deserve what you get.

Things are working out so well with name choice for Seattle NHL team. Crackheads has a nice ring to it. LMFAO

Scorpion05

Reaction score
pinksheets":ojv33g4i said:
John63":ojv33g4i said:
pinksheets":ojv33g4i said:

Dude is just a straight up better, more natural talent who can do everything on the field in a way Russ can't.

:lol:
I'm right. It's not an insult to Russ to say he's not as good as Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is more talented than Wilson. He is not a better QB. I’m happy to have this debate

Scorpion05

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":1tcj0dfr said:
John63":1tcj0dfr said:
knownone":1tcj0dfr said:
I don’t think there is any debate that Rodgers is better than Wilson. Rodgers has carried some average teams to the NFC championship game several times. Russ has yet to prove he can do that without help.

Hmm and whe did Rodgers do that. He has been to nfc champion ship game 6 times. Every time.he had either a top 10 defense and or top 10 run game. Not so avg huh. And in half he had both. Interesting thing the only time.he won an SB he has top 5 defense and run game.

Hmm all we need to make your statement id.for Rodgers to do it with an avg team has not happened yet.

When is the last time Wilson made the NFC Championship game? Hawks haven't gotten past the Divisional round since the SB Int embarrassment which this team hasn't recovered from. How many consecutive divisional playoff losses in a row coupled with missing the playoffs and going out in the wild card this past season.

LOL

Rodgers has not made the super bowl since 2010. He finished the season with a losing record 2 years ago.

He got his coach fired, has a top 5 O-line, very good defense, a running game, a top 3 WR, an elite scheme, and STILL can’t get it done.

The Packers have given Rodgers way more...arguably than the Seahawks ever have. Yet here you are, saying nasty things about Wilson yet equating their behavior (Rodgers has behaved far worse). Please check your bias because at this point you’re intentionally choosing to be unfair to our QB

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
Scorpion05":bj8q2u3g said:
hawksfansince90":bj8q2u3g said:
John63":bj8q2u3g said:
knownone":bj8q2u3g said:
I don’t think there is any debate that Rodgers is better than Wilson. Rodgers has carried some average teams to the NFC championship game several times. Russ has yet to prove he can do that without help.

Hmm and whe did Rodgers do that. He has been to nfc champion ship game 6 times. Every time.he had either a top 10 defense and or top 10 run game. Not so avg huh. And in half he had both. Interesting thing the only time.he won an SB he has top 5 defense and run game.

Hmm all we need to make your statement id.for Rodgers to do it with an avg team has not happened yet.

When is the last time Wilson made the NFC Championship game? Hawks haven't gotten past the Divisional round since the SB Int embarrassment which this team hasn't recovered from. How many consecutive divisional playoff losses in a row coupled with missing the playoffs and going out in the wild card this past season.

LOL

Rodgers has not made the super bowl since 2010. He finished the season with a losing record 2 years ago.

He got his coach fired, has a top 5 O-line, very good defense, a running game, a top 3 WR, an elite scheme, and STILL can’t get it done.

The Packers have given Rodgers way more...arguably than the Seahawks ever have. Yet here you are, saying nasty things about Wilson yet equating their behavior (Rodgers has behaved far worse). Please check your bias because at this point you’re intentionally choosing to be unfair to our QB

It's unbelievable the rose colored glasses people are having with Rodgers. Since 2015 I'm confident in saying Russell has outperformed Rodgers 4 seasons (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019) and Rodgers has had outperformed Russell in 2 seasons (2016 and 2020). People should not be acting like Rodgers is out and out better. I think it's debatable who is a going to be a more effective QB in the next few years. Rodgers still has a great arm. But he's lost a lot in his legs and generally requires elite OL play to keep him upright. Russell can't make all the throws Rodgers can, but his escapability is better and he can make things out of nothing like no one.

Oh, and their guy just allegedly threatened retirement. So a team player he isn't.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3vkm9dfs said:
pinksheets":3vkm9dfs said:
John63":3vkm9dfs said:
pinksheets":3vkm9dfs said:

:lol:
I'm right. It's not an insult to Russ to say he's not as good as Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is more talented than Wilson. He is not a better QB. I’m happy to have this debate

Aaron Rodgers has 3 MVP's how many does Wilson have? For that matter how many MVP votes does Wilson have?

Smellyman

Reaction score
Threedee":28m74g77 said:
Can Rodgers play behind a Seattle offensive line?

He'd make it look a lot better.

Waldron will help Wilson make it look better too.

Tokadub

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":24v6xr0s said:
This entire fan base are flicked blow harts. You think Pete Carroll is the greatest thing ever was.

We were one play away from winning two Super Bowls in two years...

That has only been done 7 times in the Super Bowl Era:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/02/07/how-m ... 01975%2D80.

One could argue we maybe should of won 3 Super Bowls (if we had beat Atlanta in Wilson's rookie season).

I just don't see any case to be made that Pete Carroll has been anything other than the most successful coach this franchise has ever had, it's not even close.

Tokadub

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":opfrn2ab said:
Let me guess. If Pats had offered Tom Brady (HOF multiiple time SB winner) when he wanted out of New England for Wilson then you would also be saying the same thing how it's a stupid trade and still butt hurt over losing to SB vs Pats when that loss was all on Pete Carroll.

Tom Brady would of gotten destroyed behind our Offensive Line.

Look what Tampa Bay's Defensive line (and their defense in general) did to Green Bay... They did WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the RAMS!!! The Rams defense easily handled Seattle in the playoffs.

Tampa Bay just had a much better team overall than the Seahawks last season. There is no way Tom Brady would of won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line, our receivers weren't getting open either on so many plays...

hoxrox

Reaction score
Tokadub":10w5mg82 said:

Brady usually knows exactly where he's going with the ball pre-snap... so this allows him to release the ball much quicker.

BASF

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":2gtr4ozm said:
This entire fan base are flicked blow harts

I don't usually bother correcting grammar, as it is kind of stupid to do so, but this is the second time I have seen you use this term incorrectly. The term is blowhard. It helps to insult people correctly or they will never take you seriously.

John63

Reaction score
hoxrox":28ew1eyu said:
Tokadub":28ew1eyu said:

Brady usually knows exactly where he's going with the ball pre-snap... so this allows him to release the ball much quicker.

that term is usually and that is in his system. he would be playing PCs system here which means he gets crushed.

hoxrox

Reaction score
John63":vj7874s7 said:
hoxrox":vj7874s7 said:
Tokadub":vj7874s7 said:

that term is usually and that is in his system. he would be playing PCs system here which means he gets crushed.

For all of Brady's success - how much of it do you attribute to his "system" and how much of it would you attribute to his ability to read, diagnose and exploit an NFL defense? Or are you saying Brady is just a "system" player?

John63

Reaction score
hoxrox":1kiygpc2 said:
John63":1kiygpc2 said:
hoxrox":1kiygpc2 said:
Tokadub":1kiygpc2 said:

For all of Brady's success - how much of it do you attribute to his "system" and how much of it would you attribute to his ability to read, diagnose and exploit an NFL defense? Or are you saying Brady is just a "system" player?

it can be both. I believe Brady does a good job of diagnosing defenses to a point, but I also believe alot of his success is the system he is in and has been most of his career. The other thing to keep in mind Brady might be the QB that seems most affected by a couple of hits. FYI the system he has been in and is still in is designed to get the ball out quick.

Lets look at something name each QB

avg per season were 7+ games played

total yards 4320
tds 34
ypa 7.5
3/1 td/int ratio
97 qb rating
pass attempts avg per year 623
11 int per year

4291 yards
tds 34
7.8 ypa