Aaron Rodgers has Covid.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
VA49er":1rekpdvi said:
Sports Hernia":1rekpdvi said:
VA49er":1rekpdvi said:
Sports Hernia":1rekpdvi said:
Give him some horse paste on game day, he’ll be fine.

Hint: Better have multiple pairs of pants ready for when he literally craps himself.

I see you're still showing your ignorance on Ivermectin.

Keep it up, you'll get that merit badge from team blue any day now.
Wrong.

Could be worse though, I could rely on a coked out pillow salesman for medical advice.

I think we found WA9’ers new account.

You never did answer my question. I asked you what do you think members of congress and the senate along with the military, the VA are being treated with when they get covid?
It doesn’t work that way Scooter. You don’t get to dictate or control the conversation.
You’ve been here under at least 3 different accounts over the years, you should have figured that out by now.

VA49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2yqqv3j0 said:
VA49er":2yqqv3j0 said:
Sports Hernia":2yqqv3j0 said:
VA49er":2yqqv3j0 said:

Wrong.

Could be worse though, I could rely on a coked out pillow salesman for medical advice.

You never did answer my question. I asked you what do you think members of congress and the senate along with the military, the VA are being treated with when they get covid?
It doesn’t work that way Scooter. You don’t get to dictate or control the conversation.
You’ve been here under at least 3 different accounts over the years, you should have figured that out by now.

Are you on drugs?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
VA49er":1dy04z5y said:
Sports Hernia":1dy04z5y said:
VA49er":1dy04z5y said:
Sports Hernia":1dy04z5y said:
Wrong.

Are you on drugs?
I wish.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
VA49er":jpn53n37 said:
Sports Hernia":jpn53n37 said:

Hint: Better have multiple pairs of pants ready for when he literally craps himself.

I think it's hilarious that you've devoted your whole short existence here in not even defending your chosen team.

IDK, is that sadomasochistic?

VA49er

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":r4mswngs said:
VA49er":r4mswngs said:
Sports Hernia":r4mswngs said:

I think it's hilarious that you've devoted your whole short existence here in not even defending your chosen team.

Maybe you should check other threads, NFC W, 49ers take the bait, just a couple of examples.

It would seem you spend most of your time on vaccination related subjects or others in an old political forum.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I don't even believe that you're the antivaxer 49er who came on before. Not really, because he would defend himself in a more sophisticated way and is actually on 49er boards under a pretty obvious alt.

I wonder, have you taken any of this to the 49er boards? You know, your actual home?

Why are you here?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3iubn66c said:
VA49er":3iubn66c said:
Sports Hernia":3iubn66c said:

It’s because his existence here hasn’t been short. This is Wa9’er/LivinginHawktown under a different “personality”.
Timing, same posting style, same views, way too comfortable here for a newbie, etc etc etc.

Team Slapaho

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":38a9s0ya said:
Yeah, crazy, because only people who haven't been vaccinated can catch and spread the disease.

He'll be fine.

I’m not sure if your post is sarcasm, but the vaccinated still spread covid and double jabbed still die of covid. Best defense is to keep up on VitD3, zinc, quercetin, vit c, niacin.

RiverDog

Reaction score
hawker84":1779k748 said:
He or the team, or both lied about being vaccinated and broke league rules. There is potential consequences for that. Not only for him but for the organization. Which means fines and/or suspensions.

Personally I hope not. I want his douchebag a** on the field.

Rodgers told people that he was "immunized", which doesn't necessarily mean that he was vaccinated, so like a slick lawyer, he could play word games and claim he was being truthful. But the Packers obviously knew he was not vaxxed as all players had to reveal their vaccination status to them so they knew how to treat them.

Word is that Rodgers was wearing a mask in locker and meeting rooms, but he didn't wear one during press conferences even though he was required to wear one anytime he was indoors. The fact that he wasn't treated like other unvaccinated players was a further advancement of the lie as knowing the rule concerning unvaccinated players, appearing maskless at press conferences would lead people to assume he was vaxxed.

It's a true double standard. The Packers had their other unvaccinated players appear at press conferences via zoom except for Rodgers, who not only appeared at them in person, he was maskless. IMO Rodgers should get a 4 game suspension and the Packers should lose a draft pick. This is more serious than Brady and the Pats Deflate Gate scandal.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I see a good chance of Rodgers being suspended gainst us.

He clearly misled. Lying is more than speaking an untruth.

Of course with our luck, Jordan Love will have the game that propels him into Canton and all tme greatness.

RiverDog

Reaction score
rjdriver":2fa85fdx said:
I see a good chance of Rodgers being suspended gainst us.

He clearly misled. Lying is more than speaking an untruth.

Of course with our luck, Jordan Love will have the game that propels him into Canton and all tme greatness.

Yup. The league treats their press conferences like a preacher treats his sermon. They fined Beast just for not showing up at them, intentionally lying in them should be considered sacrilege. IMO anything less than a 2 game suspension would be an outrage.

VA49er

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":34ihqyzk said:
I don't even believe that you're the antivaxer 49er who came on before. Not really, because he would defend himself in a more sophisticated way and is actually on 49er boards under a pretty obvious alt.

I wonder, have you taken any of this to the 49er boards? You know, your actual home?

Why are you here?

I am at Webzone along with AZ and LA forums.

Do you ask everyone here that's a fan of other teams the same question?

RiverDog

Reaction score
VA49er":1wlqedl5 said:
SantaClaraHawk":1wlqedl5 said:

Why are you here?

I'll answer for him.

Yes, it is quite common to ask a poster from another fan base why they are posting in another team's forum. Some posters come into other forums simply as trolls, to stir up things, and some of your comments seem like they are a little trollish, like "are you on drugs?"

VA49er

Reaction score
RiverDog":23bb532q said:
VA49er":23bb532q said:
SantaClaraHawk":23bb532q said:

Why are you here?

I'll answer for him.

Yes, it is quite common to ask a poster from another fan base why they are posting in another team's forum. Some posters come into other forums simply as trolls, to stir up things, and some of your comments seem like they are a little trollish, like "are you on drugs?"

Well when someone starts making off the wall comments it kinda makes you wonder if they are..

I ask him a question in another thread, instead of coming up with an intelligent answer he chose to deflect and started his incoherent ramblings.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
hawker84":fh06trlm said:
SmokinHawk":fh06trlm said:
harryjohnson":fh06trlm said:
SmokinHawk":fh06trlm said:
Yeah, crazy, because only people who haven't been vaccinated can catch and spread the disease.

He'll be fine.

We don't know that he will be fine. Hopefully he is. And even more so those innocents that he infected by being an inconsiderate lying POS.

He claimed he was "Immunized" Which was a crock.

That's true. At his advanced age, he has a 0.005% chance of dying. Prayers for Aaron.

If you look up quickly, you might catch the point flying over your head..

He or the team, or both lied about being vaccinated and broke league rules. There is potential consequences for that. Not only for him but for the organization. Which means fines and/or suspensions.

He wouldn't have had to lie if his bodily autonomy was being respected.

Remember, the vaxx does nothing to prevent spread, so it's stupid to be mandating it.

Chapow

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2n6vrobl said:
hawker84":2n6vrobl said:
SmokinHawk":2n6vrobl said:
harryjohnson":2n6vrobl said:
We don't know that he will be fine. Hopefully he is. And even more so those innocents that he infected by being an inconsiderate lying POS.

He claimed he was "Immunized" Which was a crock.

That's true. At his advanced age, he has a 0.005% chance of dying. Prayers for Aaron.

If you look up quickly, you might catch the point flying over your head..

He wouldn't have had to lie if his bodily autonomy was being respected.

Remember, the vaxx does nothing to prevent spread, so it's stupid to be mandating it.

He didn't have to lie. He chose to lie. Unvaccinated players are still allowed to play in the NFL and are only slightly more inconvenienced by Covid protocols than vaccinated players.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Chapow":28cswvq3 said:
He didn't have to lie. He chose to lie. Unvaccinated players are still allowed to play in the NFL and are only slightly more inconvenienced by Covid protocols than vaccinated players.

IMO the reason he lied is that he didn't want to take the heat for not getting vaccinated. He was afraid it would hurt his image. He didn't want people to hang the anti vaxxer label on him and he didn't want to spend endless hours defending his decision.

In some ways, I can understand why he lied about it. The vaccine has turned into a political/social issue that is extremely divisive, and I don't blame him for wanting to stay out of that debate. But if he was that concerned, he should have just gone ahead and gotten the jab and been done with it.