Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Chargers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Chargers have a lot of talent and I personally think Justin Herbert is a Top 5 QB. Luckily for us, Herbert has been playing with a painful rib injury and you can tell from the Monday Night game his deep ball is limited. I anticipate another similar game route tree-wise but I do not anticipate him being shut out of the endzone again. The Broncos front is much more formidable than ours so I don't see the Chargers struggling as much on offense.

I liked what I saw from our defense against the Cardinals and they are going to have to have another similar game to compete in this one. It goes without saying we will need our offense to find the endzone a few times to have a shot. In the end, I think we will come up just short but as long as they put up a fight and play good, competitive football I will be pleased.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Chargers 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-1

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
We saw what happens when you take Evans out of the game. I know Pete doesn't move CBs to follow the best WR so I'm torn on if we should do that with Shadow so early in his career but I'd think about it. Regardless, if his ribs flare up on a deep pass to his side, Shadow is picking up #5 on Sunday.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I think its going to be a low scoring game unless the hawks cant stop the run. Even though the hawks only gave up 9 points vs AZ they still gave up 149 on the ground. Yes it was KM but it still concerns me. This is a prove it game to me for Hawks D. I think they will still give up 100 yards rushing but it will be an improvement over 149.

I like the Hawks in a low scoring game.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Hawks offense keeps rolling. I'm going 27-24 Hawks
I'll see your FG, and raise you a 'by 10'

So, I'm saying us by 10 or greater - I got tripped up by semantics in another thread.

Their QB ain't gonna be hanging 30 burgers on us - honestly - the dude didn't seem to know where he was for a quarter on monday. AND no kicker. Um - That's a gimmie. 28-14. Hawks.

And their crowd sucks ;)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I'll see your FG, and raise you a 'by 10'

So, I'm saying us by 10 or greater - I got tripped up by semantics in another thread.

Their QB ain't gonna be hanging 30 burgers on us - honestly - the dude didn't seem to know where he was for a quarter on monday. AND no kicker. Um - That's a gimmie. 28-14. Hawks.

And their crowd sucks ;)
AND, further;

In some other threads - I've taken some heat for being a Geno homer. Stack the box they say. Geno won't be able to deal with it. Okay - well, let's ignore the Tight ends conveniently for the moment.

Anyways, the point: If their QB can't throw long, and they have a running game. Isn't THIS the definition of "Stack the box" against them? They can't kick. They have no long game. Their QB looks addled on pain meds (blink twice if you can hear me). If this isn't "Stack the box" I don't know what is. How in the hell they are going to put up more than 6 points is beyond me. We've got some tough games; Giants, Rams, Jets, possibly Bucs if TB12 can stop looking like shit - but this game AINT one of them. ;)

And, when we 'stack the box'. Some of the wiffs that were games 1-3 aren't happening anymore, and I've seen a bunch of tackles for losses. I'm not saying look past em. Kill em and eat em. Go boys.

If we don't win by at least 10, I'll eat my hat. If I had a hat. So, I'll find a hat. Then I'll eat it. ;)

Book it.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Okay, let's go back to Monday Night Football October 29th 1984. The Seahawks defeated the then San Diego Chargers 24-0. It was that night while watching the game in the Florida Keys that I became a Seahawk fan. To me, in honor of that night, our Seahawks will win this game. It looks like our defense might be coming together. The offense will continue to play well.

We win.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The Chargers are on a bit of a roll, having won their last 3 games. The Hawks haven't won two in a row this season. I like the Chargers at home by 3.

Chargers 24, Hawks 21.

FPD

Reaction score
No reasoning this week...just a S.W.A.G. :cool:

Hawks: 23
Chargers: 19

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
With Herbert being beat up and their kicker hobbled, this game is a toss up. Still like the Chargers in a close one.

Chargers - 32
Hawks - 29