Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Eagles)

AubHawk71

Reaction score
xray":2mu4qcxd said:
24-21 Hawks

I second that emotion. I don't feel comfortable predicting any Hawks win or loss outside of 5 points, to be honest. That's the way Petey coaches. As we have well established here.

There will be the WTF loss coming up, but I don't think this is the game. The Jets have to win one game this year. Every team has the WTF. Seahawks haven't lost to any sucky teams this year, so they are due for their time behind the shed. Ain't gonna be Philly tho.

24-21 Seahawks

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just felt the need to add that we are back in first place in the division. Thanks 9ers! :irishdrinkers:

HawaiiD

Reaction score
45-24 Hawks

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I'd love to see them hold any team to less than 20 points, but the number of people predicting it in this thread? You guys are definitely fearless.

kf3339

Reaction score
This game shouldn't be close, but we've all seen how we can let teams back in the game. But this time I don't think that will happen.

Hawks 37
Eagles 20

I hear the Eagles are starting a new QB. My how Wentz has fallen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They held the Cards to 21 and the Rams to 23.
They certainly are capable of holding the Eagles under 20. Not saying they will, but it's not unrealistic at all imo.

LTH

Reaction score
There are no easy games in the NFL However The Hawks D has something to prove... I say they roll 31-10 Hawks... and Im really hoping they don't give up 14 points in the prevent D...that is a real possibility so it could be 31 -24 Hawks... I dislike prevent D...

LTH

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
If the 49's had lost and Seattle was playing from behind in the division race, having something to prove, this would be an easy win, but since they can nose ahead here, I fear a stumble as they have a soso history of late of winning the games that they should, AND mean something.

Jalen Hurts comes out and struggles then catches fire in the soft coverage. Pete tries to hit his quota of 4 consecutive 3 and outs. Eagles up by 10 by mid-3rd but win by 2.

26 - 23 .

chris98251

Reaction score
Weather is going to help the Eagles, taking high and long passing game away due to wind will limit deep strikes at least half a game if it is blowing into our faces.

This will make long drives the key to winning, Running game, quick outs and short passes and YAC. Their defense is better against the pass really pretty good actually.

So run and run some more.

Here's the link I looked at.

https://www.lineups.com/nfl-team-rankings/defense

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Optimus25":g30szr8n said:
we just always seem to beat the eagles. 28-17 Hawks.

Now we're cookin' with butter.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Everything went well yesterday so we come out sloppy and eagles need the game. 30-24 eagles.

Feels like i am picking $1 on price is right

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Wow, the Eagles are just embarrassing.

And yet...still in it. For now.

Petey ball!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Teahawks":4spet4ey said:
27-17 Hawks

I think the Eagles will get some cheap points off of like a Jalen Raegor bomb or a fumble scoop 6, but outside of that Hawks dominate the game.

Winner!

PM me your address and I mail you some .NET stickers

Latest posts