Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Eagles)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":tp8k2utq said:
Teahawks":tp8k2utq said:
27-17 Hawks

I think the Eagles will get some cheap points off of like a Jalen Raegor bomb or a fumble scoop 6, but outside of that Hawks dominate the game.

Winner!

PM me your address and I mail you some .NET stickers

The hail mary couldn't have been cheaper. He wins both score and prediction of events - bigger stickers for this guy, Wen! :2thumbs:

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":23ema9ab said:
If the 49's had lost and Seattle was playing from behind in the division race, having something to prove, this would be an easy win, but since they can nose ahead here, I fear a stumble as they have a soso history of late of winning the games that they should, AND mean something.

Jalen Hurts comes out and struggles then catches fire in the soft coverage. Pete tries to hit his quota of 4 consecutive 3 and outs. Eagles up by 10 by mid-3rd but win by 2.

26 - 23 .
Win or lose, this ^^^^^ is how I feel about every upcoming game. If everyone ahead or tied with us, loses, it feels like a let down week. If everyone ahead/even with us and in the division wins, we kick ass. I have no proof of this theory, but the last handful of years seem to follow this tren. Thank goodness, the Eagles are terrible

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dang it!! Had DK made that catch in the endzone as he should have, I would have nailed the score prediction for the first time ever!

DOH!!! :lol: :p

Teahawks

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":s9wruq9f said:
Wenhawk":s9wruq9f said:
Teahawks":s9wruq9f said:
27-17 Hawks

I think the Eagles will get some cheap points off of like a Jalen Raegor bomb or a fumble scoop 6, but outside of that Hawks dominate the game.

Winner!

PM me your address and I mail you some .NET stickers

The hail mary couldn't have been cheaper. He wins both score and prediction of events - bigger stickers for this guy, Wen! :2thumbs:

I wouldn't say a Richard Rogers deflected hail mary catch is the same as Raegor flying by one of our safeties on a go route, but I appreciate the endorsement!

And also thank you Wen!

Latest posts