Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

raisethe3

Reaction score
This is primetime game. Hawks aren't losing this one. But it will be a close battle.

Hawks - 24
SF - 17

soxhawk

Reaction score
You kidding? We will step up to the task on mnf vs SF. Defense will be hungry and Jimmy isn't a scrambler. We take a barn burner Sea 34 SF 28.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It's been awhile since we've lost a Primetime game. The team will be "amped up" for this game. The winner will likely kick a field goal in the last few seconds. Hawks win 33-30.

chris98251

Reaction score
Weird stuff happens with us playing on Monday night, what I can predict is that in the first half the broadcast will be coddling the 49ers, by the end of the game praising Wilsons heroics.

getnasty

Reaction score
Jeez the first half of this thread is weak. Prime Time game, Niners best win was the Rams without their best player and have yet to be tested by a real QB. I'll take the Hawks 27-16.

NJlargent

Reaction score
The difference between drafting well and picking Bosa versus trading back and picking poorly. 34-10 niners

kf3339

Reaction score
This has been a weird season so far with this team. Everything points to us getting our 3rd loss of the season. That would pretty much take us out of the race in win our division and only leave us a wild card shot.

But we also have a great record playing in prime time and doing what everyone else thinks is impossible. You have to think the team is really motivated for this game and will rise to the occasion.

For this reason I'm going with an upset on Monday night.

Hawks 34
Niners 30

Lets do it! :irishdrinkers:

RTD: 6-3

AubHawk71

Reaction score
xray":1wjrflle said:
AubHawk71":1wjrflle said:
Primetime killerz. For whatever reason (just afluke of matchups maybe) the Hawks are road warriors this year, and the mindf***k pressure of staying undefeated creates the triple trouble for da niners. The scores will be somewhere 20-40 ea, Hawks will win by three max.

Because that how Pete do now.
Better weed than I have :lol:

Because you live in AZ fool.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NJlargent":1ijcashy said:
The difference between drafting well and picking Bosa versus trading back and picking poorly. 34-10 niners
This is such ridiculous trolling, it doesn't even bear responding to...but I will, anyway. The Seahawks losing by 24 points? Yeah, ok. How much you want to bet that the final score is within nine or fewer points, win or lose?

Chawker

Reaction score
Chris Carson is going to have to run the ball like he is a wreaking ball, no fluff, just straight ahead, in your face, inside the tackles, power running. I'd like to see them fun four screens to Carson and let penny run it outside.And use Prosise as our 3rd down back.

First down, first down... ect chew the hell out of the clock in the first half.Then turn Russ loose in the second half.

This game will be known as "the mite of the Seahawk"

Seahawks 23

SF 17 F/OT

7-2 :229031_cheers:

Chawker

Reaction score
WarHawks":31zsfpmq said:
I think Russ finds a way to mitigate their front 7 and drops a few shock and awesomeness on them in the 2nd half, and solidifies his mvp status. And I think our D will play out of their minds. Hawks 31-30 in OT.

:bsflag: How do you score 1 point in overtime. :roll:

JaGuR

Reaction score
getnasty":22150x36 said:
Jeez the first half of this thread is weak. Prime Time game, Niners best win was the Rams without their best player and have yet to be tested by a real QB. I'll take the Hawks 27-16.

Lol

You do realise we were missing 3 of our main components of our running game right and we still beat the rams.

Our running game took a massive dive from week four, with our left and right tackle and fullback injured, all integral to opening up our running game.

They are all back and we are going to gash you guys.

41 to 17

getnasty

Reaction score
NJlargent":1l27xudy said:

The difference between being horrible for 5 years in a row and draft consistently in the top 5 verus the back end of the draft.

Bosa was the best player in the draft by far Matt Millen himself would have been able to make that pick. The Niners were very fortunate to suck and that the Cards needed a QB.

Slick

Reaction score
We will be down at half. I would say there will be 3-6 sacks of Wilson by HALFTIME.

Second half will have adjustments and let's hope for a competitive game.

SF - 34
SEA - 27

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Chawker":obx6zc9n said:
WarHawks":obx6zc9n said:
I think Russ finds a way to mitigate their front 7 and drops a few shock and awesomeness on them in the 2nd half, and solidifies his mvp status. And I think our D will play out of their minds. Hawks 31-30 in OT.

:bsflag: How do you score 1 poeerrint in overtime. :roll:

I saw that yesterday but was nice and kept it moving. Lol