Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

2_0_6

Reaction score
JaGuR":2g2c2jpv said:
getnasty":2g2c2jpv said:
Jeez the first half of this thread is weak. Prime Time game, Niners best win was the Rams without their best player and have yet to be tested by a real QB. I'll take the Hawks 27-16.

Lol

You do realise we were missing 3 of our main components of our running game right and we still beat the rams.

Our running game took a massive dive from week four, with our left and right tackle and fullback injured, all integral to opening up our running game.

They are all back and we are going to gash you guys.

41 to 17

What position do you play?

Largent80

Reaction score
Our kicker is......Seabass like. Their kicker is out!!!

That's a wash and I think it's going to come down to who sucks worse in this dept. Every statistical stat is almost even for both teams. EXCEPT, we have the better QB, WR's and RB's.....Our LB's are not worthy of the base defense at this point. Get Amadi and Diggs in the game and start playing more nickel. We can beat these chumps.

No score, just win.

AgentDib

Reaction score
NJlargent":elrv9uxm said:
The difference between drafting well and picking Bosa versus trading back and picking poorly. 34-10 niners
Yeah, having the #2 overall pick was a brilliant decision by the 49ers. It's too bad for them that they are completely ruining their 2020 draft.

xray

Reaction score
A defining game for both teams...don't miss it

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Can Russell build upon his big game last week. Primetime Monday Night Football is where our team loves to shine. This is going to be a very telling game. Who are we really? I think we are better than we think, I think this team can play great football. I'm ready for a big win.

Seahawks 24 - 23

YTD 5-4

Closest Prediction wins free stickers
1. Pick WInner
2. Lowest Score Differential + Total Point Differential
3. Closest to the Winners Score

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hamhawk":2lzdivyw said:
I just don't see q good ending for the Hawks this week
49ers 38 Hawks 26

You won 2 weeks ago and you never checked you PMs so I could mail you some stickers.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Their D front 4 is better than our O line and our D line is not up to snuff.
49ers 34
Seahawks 21

andyh64000

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks will establish the run and hit enough play action passes to pull it out. I also think the D Line improves a little as Reed should now be in game shape. We just can't start slow.

Seahawks 31
49ers 21

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We? I didn't know one of the Niners players is posting on here.

All week, I've been thinking of picking the Niners. But the more and more I hear all the negative crap, and the fact that so many (including the media) are picking us to lose on MONDAY......I'm going with another great close game that comes down to the wire. Russ and company pull it out at the end, this time with Myers actually MAKING a game winner. I'm expecting a split, and I know the Niners are a damn solid team. However, the crowning stuff is getting real old. I imagine after a loss it would be Niners worship dot com in here :pukeface:

Hawks 23-20

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Good for you Soulfish!

I hate picking against my team so I will reverse my early thinking and I pick the Hawks by 4 late. 24-20. Wilson manufactures a masterful late TD drive and is recognized nationally as the top candidate for the MVP. My initial post is edited.

The Hawks D stuffs the Digits run game, more man coverage is played, and the team gets a couple of sacks; Carson and Penny both have good games. Pete ball wins it.

The media reports the whiners showed up flat, after slobbering all over them in the first half.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
DYLcurry59":2ksev5uf said:
This one is going to get ugly really quick...

49ers 37
Seahawks 13

Season record: 3-6

I hope you mean your season record and not the outcome. :2thumbs: :lol:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Here's to hoping we are obnoxious in a good way after a massive win on Monday night. Have a great weekend everyone, Go Hawks! :irishdrinkers:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
49ers 24
Seahawks 16

That being said I could easily see this being a close game throughout with Russ making some magic and getting us the win. Unfortunately with a beat up O line and no pass rush vs. a team with a good pass rush I don't see us being able to do much in the way of ever having good field position or scoring many points.

chris98251

Reaction score
I want pissed off Russell this game, pissed off Russell is like having a Hot Knife cutting thru butter and he does it with a mentality of you disrespect me and my team and I will filet you like a Salmon.

Seatooter

Reaction score
Oh man as good as Wilson is weez in trouble on Monday.

Jusczcyk and Staley are back and the whinners running game will be back on and our run defense has not been so flash of late. This is going to hurt us.

Santa Clara will also have learnt from defensive mistakes against Arizona after their short week. I am thinking a big part of their defensive woes against Arizona was the short week and they were tired and did not have full practices to prep them.

Now they have had an eleven day break and they are all rested and will be fully prepared with adjustments. The only good thing for us is that K'won Alexander is out. That could hurt them but they have more depth this year and are more modular.

They also have a good edge with Ford and Bosa. Hope our Ol'e Pete has a plan for this to protect Wilson. If they get through the Oline Wilson might not be able to jink outside the pocket.

I am scared it will be a blow out against us unless Wilson gets lucky. Santa Clara 49 - 10 Hawks

No Toot toot on Monday

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The lack of pressure will have JimmyG looking like Joe Montana for most of the game. Add in a Myers miss and a Carson fumble and the Hawks will be playing catch up from early on.

SF - 34
Sea - 24

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Vegas says Digits by 6.5, both teams know each other.

Blowout Ls are not that common in Seattle's divisional history (there have been some) and I doubt this game will be a blowout for either team.

The Digits have a superior D, and their O does things this year's D is not strong defending; but they are capable of adjusting to limit if we see some creativity. Their pass rush will likely erase many deep ball opportunities for RW so the team will need to switch up to a quick passing attack until the opportunities arise. I'd expect the running game to be relentless on the Hawks part until SF can show they can make it unproductive. I'm sure I'll be yelling at the TV about poor D before long, but that is normal. Finding ways to get pressure and pressing the line more will help, but only if the S play steps it up, and there is some semblance of a pass rush.

I expect a close game and if they let RW hang around it could get interesting late. The cardiac kids are good at scrapping out late ugly Ws. Although a late ugy W will be pretty darn sweet if they can do it.

Expectations are low, it's a road game in prime time against an undefeated rested team in their house. Sure it could be ugly but this game is HUGE for the season's end for the Hawks and just another important divisional game for the Digits. I am not counting my team out so quickly and predict the winner will not win by a large margin.

There is always a shot with RW if the game is kept close. I made my optimistic pick above.