Bills Have to Plan For???

Palpitation

Reaction score
Adams back? Probably or maybe...hopefully!

Snacks?

Dunlap?

+ Bobby, KJ & Brooks (who had a great game today!!!)

+ Reed (from 9ers)

''''shaking magic 8 ball ''''
"Outlook Good"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the timing couldn't be better for getting some guys back. Plus adding Snacks and Dunlap.
IF they get Adams, Snacks, Dunlap, Griffin and maybe Mayowa back? Let alone Carson or Hyde?
Yes please.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
Judging from what Pete has said, we will 100% get Jamal back, which is great. I don't think we get Shaq or Amadi back this week but we will also get Dunlap, Rasheem, and maybe Mayowa/Snacks. I'd guess that Chris plays but Carlos doesn't. Nonetheless, that's a lot of guys coming back at the right time. And besides Demontre Moore, I don't think we got any new injuries yesterday, which is much needed.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Too much change ccx an also be a problem. Just glad guys are starting to get healthy.

AirStrike

Reaction score
The Bills never have a plan. We're going to steamroll them. Took a Cam Newton fumble for them to put away New England. Tennessee blew their doors off. The Jets threw two picks and had less than 200 yards of offense and lost by one score two weeks ago.

It's a bad football team in a bad division.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
AirStrike":ztsx3swd said:
The Bills never have a plan. We're going to steamroll them. Took a Cam Newton fumble for them to put away New England. Tennessee blew their doors off. The Jets threw two picks and had less than 200 yards of offense and lost by one score two weeks ago.

Woah that's a hot take.
I wouldn't go that far.
We also barely beat New England with Jamal Adams.

It's a long flight back east, early kickoff (although we've done surprisingly well in that timeslot lately).
It'll be a good, close game. Josh Allen is a good young QB and he has a few weapons to spread it around. They have a very talented defense.

I'm glad our guys are coming back, and hopefully they can gel together.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Maybe I'm watching a different team. The Bills are a bad team? I couldn't disagree more. A little inconsistent yes, but a bad team? I see them as a damn good team.

OP
OP
Palpitation

Palpitation

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1mw6l6yx said:
Maybe I'm watching a different team. The Bills are a bad team? I couldn't disagree more. A little inconsistent yes, but a bad team? I see them as a damn good team.

That's how I see them as well. Allen is a fun QB to watch. He's tough and gutsy. If our D shows up the way it did against SF, I think we win. But the Bills are a legit team this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They feel like a team that is very good when they are one. But can also look just average at times.
They are dangerous imo.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The Bills are a good team on the rise, with a talented going QB who has inconsistent accuracy at times. They should not be underestimated.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1ixk3x95 said:
AirStrike":1ixk3x95 said:

Woah that's a hot take.
I wouldn't go that far.

It's a long flight back east, early kickoff (although we've done surprisingly well in that timeslot lately).
It'll be a good, close game. Josh Allen is a good young QB and he has a few weapons to spread it around. They have a very talented defense.

New England were playing a lot better in week 2 compared to now. Newton's been absolutely horrible since he had COVID. They're a completely different team. There's no chance they beat the Raiders by almost 20 points if they played this weekend like they did in week 3.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
AirStrike":2a2mfl8c said:
Jerhawk":2a2mfl8c said:
AirStrike":2a2mfl8c said:

Woah that's a hot take.
I wouldn't go that far.

New England were playing a lot better in week 2 compared to now. Newton's been absolutely horrible since he had COVID. They're a completely different team. There's no chance they beat the Raiders by almost 20 points if they played this weekend like they did in week 3.

Fair points.
I just don't think the Bills are going to lay down for us. They're scrappy and tough. This will be a slugfest

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Bills are solid, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a let down from them. They FINALLY beat their boogie man. The current regime was 0-8 vs the Pats prior to Sunday. Young teams have to learn how to deal with winning just as much as they have to learn how to win.

At the same time, we have the Loooong road trip, plus 10 am start.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The Bills are no joke. They didn't play well and still beat the Pats. This can go either way. Allen has a cannon for an arm. Diggs is a good receiver. Beasley is playing really well and sneaks up on unsuspecting defenses. The Bills have a solid run game and a good defense. The weather is supposed to be about perfect football weather (60s). This should be a good game.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
The Bills are playing hard football. This game is anything besides a gimme.

They also have to plan to stop this offense from soaring wayyyyy over their heads. Jordan Poyer is a legit CB, but I don't think he has the speed for our #1 and #2 receivers.

1. Russ
2/3. Lockette and DK
4. Moore
5. Our tight ends (all of them)
6. Deejay.... there isn't much film on the Rookie yet... that can always be tough
7. BBD Big Balls Dickson hasn't pulled any trickery... YET this season. Look for it.

Latest posts