BRADY/PATS PUNISHMENT OVER TURNED BY JUDGE. (Updated 9/3/15)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":2c5cvc0r said:
Where is NWPatsFan ???

Seriously, I want to hear his side of this.
I feel cheated for real, now :{)
He is shell shocked right about now. He didn't see it coming even though some of us were beating him over the noggin saying it would.

Maybe he enacted a "self ban". 8)

RedAlice

Reaction score
Just go read Peter King's MMQB update. It is probably just a breath or two under what most Pat's fans think.

I didn't realize how much he worshipped Brady.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
It is going to be fun to watch the reactions when the ball boy puts out his book.

This is so insane. How do you hang Sean Payton and then exonerate a known cheater in Belicheat? How is it even remotely possible to say ignorance is not a defense and then excuse Billy for ignorance?
To me this almost feels like the NFL is testing us to see if we are paying attention, which O don;t think we are.

Completely insane and ridiculous to take a franchise with a reputation for cheating and deal them the minimum for cheating or even less.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmm....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/597938480090603521[/tweet]

Natethegreat

Reaction score
athanas":ledygjjp said:
This changes nothing for them. They are on to their next hustle.
Video tape opponents? Oh yeah, totally, just that one time. Has nothing to do with the first three championships we just won. Slap on the wrist.
Under-inflating balls in an attempt to get an edge over their opponents? Oh, we didn't do it. Not even that one time or during any of the the other 3 trips to the Super Bowl we had. Slap on the wrist.
Why would they change? There's a clear habit of circumventing the rules and claiming ignorance while going 4-for-6 in the big dance.
They're back to work today. Business as usual.
Agreed, no way this changes what they do at all, other than finding new ways to circumvent the rules and get an advantage. Anyone who believes that they'll stop now because they've been caught haven't been paying attention or are very naive.

pmedic920

Reaction score
2deef42e947e80bdd5cc46e1a0b565ec.jpg

253hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/sarahcolonna/status/597938041840238592[/tweet]

NWPatsFan

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1sirq60y said:
pmedic920":1sirq60y said:
Where is NWPatsFan ???

Seriously, I want to hear his side of this.
I feel cheated for real, now :{)
He is shell shocked right about now. He didn't see it coming even though some of us were beating him over the noggin saying it would.

Maybe he enacted a "self ban". 8)

Just in case you forgot what it looked like...

Since this is a thread about Tom Brady it seems appropriate.

Attachments

• TB12x4.jpg
    TB12x4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 505

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":3jov0pvf said:
This doesn't remove the stink off SB49 but so glad the Pats win is tainted. Wish it worked like college and they could make the team vacate the championship.

Deck is stacked against the Pats now repeating as champions. No Revis no Brady for 4 games. Every team in their division improved.

And they have to play with a regulation football for the first time since 2006. It will be interesting to see if Brady returns to his pre-deflated passer rating (before 2007) of 88, or if he can sustain his 102 passer rating that he magically "inflated" up to beginning in 2007. Oh, and those fumble numbers ought to come back up to the rest of the league rate as well.

Four games and a million bucks for seven years of cheating! Hardly a slap on the wrist. The league is losing me quickly. If I can't count on an even playing field then why am I watching? To see who cheats the best?

Trivia question: Which is the higher QB rating, Tom Brady's six years as a starter prior to 2007 or Alex Smith's career? Ding, ding, ding...Alex Smith by a comfortable margin. Remember, Tom Brady was above average on a really good team until something very profound happened in 2007 which caused him to become stastically great. That year his passer rating jumped from 87 to 117. Hmmm, and the Patriots suddenly stopped fumbling that year as well.

Tom Brady 2001-2007 = 88 rating
Tom Brady 2007-present = 102 rating
Alex Smith Career = 93 rating

NWPatsFan

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":24hwwwq6 said:
12thbrah":24hwwwq6 said:
This doesn't remove the stink off SB49 but so glad the Pats win is tainted. Wish it worked like college and they could make the team vacate the championship.

Deck is stacked against the Pats now repeating as champions. No Revis no Brady for 4 games. Every team in their division improved.

And they have to play with a regulation football for the first time since 2006. It will be interesting to see if Brady returns to his pre-deflated passer rating (before 2007) of 88, or if he can sustain his 102 passer rating that he magically "inflated" up to beginning in 2007. Oh, and those fumble numbers ought to come back up to the rest of the league rate as well.

Four games and a million bucks for seven years of cheating! Hardly a slap on the wrist. The league is losing me quickly. If I can't count on an even playing field then why am I watching? To see who cheats the best?

Trivia question: Which is the higher QB rating, Tom Brady's six years as a starter prior to 2007 or Alex Smith's career? Ding, ding, ding...Alex Smith by a comfortable margin. Remember, Tom Brady was above average on a really good team until something very profound happened in 2007 which caused him to become stastically great. That year his passer rating jumped from 87 to 117. Hmmm, and the Patriots suddenly stopped fumbling that year as well.

He had a pretty good passer rating this February!!!! Just Sayin'

I kinda think the Patriots will be fine. They have been the best franchise this league has ever seen.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NWPatsFan":o3bhvq54 said:
SoCalSeahawk":o3bhvq54 said:
12thbrah":o3bhvq54 said:

I kinda think the Patriots will be fine. They have been the best franchise this league has ever seen.*

FIFY

NWPatsFan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2hoolyv7 said:
NWPatsFan":2hoolyv7 said:
SoCalSeahawk":2hoolyv7 said:
12thbrah":2hoolyv7 said:

I kinda think the Patriots will be fine. They have been the best franchise this league has ever seen.*

FIFY

Your hate is delicious. I wish you had a better comeback to my reference to the passer rating comment. The game in the AFCCG was 14-7 at halftime...Patriots won...pretty convincingly once the Refs tampered with the balls. And it just continued into the SB. Brady will be fine and not even miss a game this whole investigation will get exposed by a neutral arbitrator. Life is good in the off season when your team has just won the SB with an amazing interception to seal the deal.

gargantual

Reaction score
NWPatsFan":19abptsu said:
Scottemojo":19abptsu said:
NWPatsFan":19abptsu said:

FIFY

Your hate is delicious. I wish you had a better comeback to my reference to the passer rating comment. The game in the AFCCG was 14-7 at halftime...Patriots won...pretty convincingly once the Refs tampered with the balls. And it just continued into the SB. Brady will be fine and not even miss a game this whole investigation will get exposed by a neutral arbitrator. Life is good in the off season when your team has just won the SB with an amazing interception to seal the deal.
Kinda the whole point. They are good WITHOUT flubbing the rules. So WHY do it if there's no competitive advantage?

TAB420

Reaction score
NWPatsFan":1jj4fxz8 said:
SoCalSeahawk":1jj4fxz8 said:
12thbrah":1jj4fxz8 said:

I kinda think the Patriots will be fine. They have been the best franchise this league has ever seen.

Your "just saying" at the end of your post makes you sound like you've been eating retard sandwiches all day.

NWPatsFan

Reaction score
TAB420":gr9a1u1e said:
NWPatsFan":gr9a1u1e said:
SoCalSeahawk":gr9a1u1e said:
12thbrah":gr9a1u1e said:

Your "just saying" at the end of your post makes you sound like you've been eating retard sandwiches all day.

I can see the subject is still a little tough for you.

Brady is not a cheater and this will all be cleared up once a competent investigation is conducted...it may take him suing the league, but it will happen. Brady is too competitive to roll over and take it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
How obtuse are you, NWPatsFan? The AFCCG is irrelevant to this. The real question is how many close games you won by virtue of cheating, where a league-average fumble rate would have made the difference between say, a #1/#2 seed or a #5/#6 seed, and missing a Super Bowl appearance altogether, for example? This is what has people up in arms. You've DAMN sure gotten some extra wins from it over the years.