Bring in Colin Kaepernick for a look

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Spohawks":1yxpt79o said:
Maelstrom787":1yxpt79o said:
Spohawks":1yxpt79o said:
SNDavidson":1yxpt79o said:
Who else you got?

All resources to the trenches I think this works for 2-3 years which allows for a 1st round rookie to develop.
If we are playing in the way back machine, I got Tebow. Dude completed 75% of his passes the last year he played and has winning playoff experience.

Neither is going to happen.

Tebow was always legitimately awful, though.

Terrible. Not an NFL quality player.
"Always"??? There is not a head coach in 2021 that would pull their starting QB when he is completing 75% of his passes. Rex Ryan was let go for a reason.

But prove me wrong. Which coach would drop their 75% completion QB right now?

It's literally an 8 pass sample size.

8. Single digits.

You can cherry pick that out for pretty much every quarterback to ever start.

He's not even at 50% completion for his career, which is absolutely abysmal.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Spohawks":kg1z799c said:
Maelstrom787":kg1z799c said:
Spohawks":kg1z799c said:
SNDavidson":kg1z799c said:
Who else you got?

All resources to the trenches I think this works for 2-3 years which allows for a 1st round rookie to develop.
If we are playing in the way back machine, I got Tebow. Dude completed 75% of his passes the last year he played and has winning playoff experience.

Neither is going to happen.

Tebow was always legitimately awful, though.

Terrible. Not an NFL quality player.
"Always"??? There is not a head coach in 2021 that would pull their starting QB when he is completing 75% of his passes. Rex Ryan was let go for a reason.

But prove me wrong. Which coach would drop their 75% completion QB right now?

Also, Colin Kaepernick completed 77.8% of his passes in his final game. 17/22.

By your logic, Colin is actually better than Tebow, and should be starting immediately.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I thought this was a joke thread, but the OP was serious. Wow.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I did too. But nothing surprised me anymore. Dude hasn't played in several years, but yeah, let's bring him in :?

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Just a lil bump, it's been suggested......

Now, how surprised would yall be?

Pete wants competitors.

Waldron made Goff work for a bit.

Kaep hungry.

Let them look at Kaep (again).

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
... and

for me personally (and, maybe a lot of fans in the Seattle area)

I love a little poetry in my life, in the stories I follow, how poetic.

Kaep, is accepted back, by his old nemesis, after that excellent qb that beat him was shipped out of town for (in my opinion) getting a bit too big for his britches...

To compete for the playoffs, against the team that cut him.

edit: AND THE DENVER BRONCOS, AT HOME?

toffee

Reaction score
SNDavidson":34vyp2sm said:
... and

for me personally (and, maybe a lot of fans in the Seattle area)

I love a little poetry in my life, in the stories I follow, how poetic.

Kaep, is accepted back, by his old nemesis, after that excellent qb that beat him was shipped out of town for (in my opinion) getting a bit too big for his britches...

To compete for the playoffs, against the team that cut him.

edit: AND THE DENVER BRONCOS, AT HOME?

All time feel good story, almost like a song.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Well gosh, you might even be able to, well, yeah you would be able to, keep all of those juicy draft picks and restock Pete's D.... Maybe some YAC players and linemen?

xray

Reaction score
chris98251":2rb4cnuq said:
Bring in this guy, he had a great deep ball.

Ing camp for the new york jets picture id515185504

Looks like this now but hell if we are going former.

090819_jetsbills026cs-1024x683.jpg
^
hard to believe that he saw more ass then a toilet seat . Got that melting wax cabbage patch face now . :D

xray

Reaction score
Back on topic. He's gonna be 35 , and he hasn't taken a snap , nor has he taken a hit or a sack or had an injury either in 5 years . The Hawks might work him out , like it or not . IMO

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
xray":33zhz3k3 said:
Back on topic. He's gonna be 35 , and he hasn't taken a snap , nor has he taken a hit or a sack or had an injury either in 5 years . The Hawks might work him out , like it or not . IMO

Concur.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
And the NFL has evolved. The game has changed. Can't deny his athleticism and heart.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1ind21b8 said:
seabowl":1ind21b8 said:
When CK is 80 will people still be suggesting he play QB? Absolutely absurd.

I guess maybe all I'm saying is I would definitely not use the word "absurd". It's not "absolutely absurd" unless you're biased.

Here's a more recent article:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colin-kaep ... -training/

"I am still up at 5 a.m. training five, six days a week making sure I'm prepared to take a team to a Super Bowl again," Kaepernick told the publication. "That's not something I will ever let go of, regardless of the actions of 32 teams and their partners to deny me employment. The same way I was persistent in high school is the same way I'm gonna be persistent here."

Kaepernick, 33, hasn't played in a professional football game since 2016 after leading the kneeling protests during the national anthem to bring attention to police brutality and racial injustice.

Kinda odd for a guy who said the combine was like a slave plantation... He's a social justice idiot who is cashing in in identity politics because enough woke people eat that shit up. He was 5-20 his last 25 games and it's been 6 years.... Maybe we should consider jamarcus russel too....

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I had to look through all of this to see who revived the zombie thread. It figures it was the OP.

OP, give it up. It's as stupid of an idea now as it was when you initially proposed it. Do you know why Kaepernick doesn't have an NFL contract? It's because Kaepernick voided his own damned contract. Kaepernick could potentially still be playing, or at least be on an NFL roster, if (A) he hadn't decided he was worth far more than his actual market value, and (B) didn't suck. He was (and is) a guy with a million dollar body and a ten cent head. He's going to bring drama, the worst sort of drama, with him wherever he goes. I don't want him anywhere near the Seahawks, and I'd be happier if I never heard his name again.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
BlueTalon":1vfcq7px said:
I had to look through all of this to see who revived the zombie thread. It figures it was the OP.

OP, give it up. It's as stupid of an idea now as it was when you initially proposed it. Do you know why Kaepernick doesn't have an NFL contract? It's because Kaepernick voided his own damned contract. Kaepernick could potentially still be playing, or at least be on an NFL roster, if (A) he hadn't decided he was worth far more than his actual market value, and (B) didn't suck. He was (and is) a guy with a million dollar body and a ten cent head. He's going to bring drama, the worst sort of drama, with him wherever he goes. I don't want him anywhere near the Seahawks, and I'd be happier if I never heard his name again.

Please prove this to me in an argument.

Clearly, all you did, was look up the op. (maybe you missed my argument?)