Bring in Colin Kaepernick for a look

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SNDavidson":152o0n9q said:
BlueTalon":152o0n9q said:
I had to look through all of this to see who revived the zombie thread. It figures it was the OP.

OP, give it up. It's as stupid of an idea now as it was when you initially proposed it. Do you know why Kaepernick doesn't have an NFL contract? It's because Kaepernick voided his own damned contract. Kaepernick could potentially still be playing, or at least be on an NFL roster, if (A) he hadn't decided he was worth far more than his actual market value, and (B) didn't suck. He was (and is) a guy with a million dollar body and a ten cent head. He's going to bring drama, the worst sort of drama, with him wherever he goes. I don't want him anywhere near the Seahawks, and I'd be happier if I never heard his name again.

Please prove this to me in an argument.

Clearly, all you did, was look up the op. (maybe you missed my argument?)
I just read the entire thread. You have no argument. Nothing coherent, anyway.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
BlueTalon":1psy8pqm said:
SNDavidson":1psy8pqm said:
BlueTalon":1psy8pqm said:
I had to look through all of this to see who revived the zombie thread. It figures it was the OP.

OP, give it up. It's as stupid of an idea now as it was when you initially proposed it. Do you know why Kaepernick doesn't have an NFL contract? It's because Kaepernick voided his own damned contract. Kaepernick could potentially still be playing, or at least be on an NFL roster, if (A) he hadn't decided he was worth far more than his actual market value, and (B) didn't suck. He was (and is) a guy with a million dollar body and a ten cent head. He's going to bring drama, the worst sort of drama, with him wherever he goes. I don't want him anywhere near the Seahawks, and I'd be happier if I never heard his name again.

Please prove this to me in an argument.

Clearly, all you did, was look up the op. (maybe you missed my argument?)
I just read the entire thread. You have no argument. Nothing coherent, anyway.

Well, I suppose that's how you see it. All good bud.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I wonder what those TV ratings would look like.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
BlueTalon":15m5juva said:
SNDavidson":15m5juva said:
I wonder what those TV ratings would look like.
Why do you care?

Who said I did? I believe I'm winning this argument though.

My opinion is it would work. Clearly stated.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Post edited: political commentary outside of proper forum.

Check PMs

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm simply not counting the guy out, and postulating "hey, that could maybe be a fit."

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If one postulates further, one might consider it one of the only fits, perhaps the best.

morgulon1

Reaction score
kaeperdink in his woke Netflix special compared the nfl to slavery.

Why would that loser want to be a part of that? He's horrible and he wants to be a
Race grifter . Oh yeah, he also sucks .

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
morgulon1":34jab2ev said:

Why would that loser want to be a part of that? He's horrible and he wants to be a

As a competitor, I suppose this might be motivating to him. Wonder if he's heard much of this? Think he might have left, got his point across, and still might want to prove himself and that he wants to win?

I guess no one can know that but him.

But, all I'd do is look him in his eye, and say "prove it".

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SNDavidson":42oy515p said:
morgulon1":42oy515p said:

As a competitor, I suppose this might be motivating to him. Wonder if he's heard much of this? Think he might have left, got his point across, and still might want to prove himself and that he wants to win?

Dude, he had a chance. The NFL gave him his own special workout, and he torpedoed it all by himself. He knows he doesn't have what it takes to be a starting quarterback, and his ego won't accept a backup position with a backup salary. He'd rather be a social justice race martyr.

You thinking he'd come here for a legitimate shot at a backup QB position and not turn it into a media circus is beyond delusional.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
BlueTalon":56wafkeh said:
SNDavidson":56wafkeh said:
morgulon1":56wafkeh said:

Dude, he had a chance. The NFL gave him his own special workout, and he torpedoed it all by himself. He knows he doesn't have what it takes to be a starting quarterback, and his ego won't accept a backup position with a backup salary. He'd rather be a social justice race martyr.

You thinking he'd come here for a legitimate shot at a backup QB position and not turn it into a media circus is beyond delusional.

I have no idea, I am presuming he might like an opportunity. But I don't know the guy.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Oh, Pete and John know the guy well, I'd imagine. So I guess we'll see what they think.

morgulon1

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1m3a5oez said:
BlueTalon":1m3a5oez said:
SNDavidson":1m3a5oez said:
morgulon1":1m3a5oez said:

I have no idea, I am presuming he might like an opportunity. But I don't know the guy.

All I know is what I've seen from his actions. I think it'd be a big mistake . He's been out of the League
For six years ?

toffee

Reaction score
For folks do not mix politic and football:
No reason not to bring him in evaluation, most likely he won't make the team, he is old and haven't played for a long time but he could do some of the stuff Russ could, a long time ago.

For folks do mix politic and football:
Oh my God, he is the anti-Christ, if Hawks let him step on team ground, I ain't no 12 no more.

ryank24

Reaction score
Hilarious that all these years of not playing and people still think the hawks should bring him in even for a tryout. The guy lost his starting job to Blaine Gabbert. And that was before he started with all the political stuff, so being "blackballed" by the league isn't an excuse.

He was a mediocre QB to begin with, he's 35 years old now, and he hasn't played for 5 years. There's no value in bringing him in. In my opinion, Drew Lock has much more upside as a backup at this point.

toffee

Reaction score
ryank24":1drzamxm said:
Hilarious that all these years of not playing and people still think the hawks should bring him in even for a tryout. The guy lost his starting job to Blaine Gabbert. And that was before he started with all the political stuff, so being "blackballed" by the league isn't an excuse.

He was a mediocre QB to begin with, he's 35 years old now, and he hasn't played for 5 years. There's no value in bringing him in. In my opinion, Drew Lock has much more upside as a backup at this point.

so what's harm in bringing him for a look see? Other than a few of our coaches may waste couple of hours, not like those coaches are real busy, off season and all.

ryank24

Reaction score
There's dozens of unemployed mediocre quarterbacks the hawks could bring in for a visit. There's no reason Kaepernick warrants a look over anybody else. Jay Cutler played as recently as Kaepernick...why not bring him in for a look?