Colin in Black and White

Stanley

Reaction score
hawker84":15vul3ev said:
VA49er":15vul3ev said:
hawker84":15vul3ev said:
xray":15vul3ev said:
He played the racial " hair card ". ... " See how black I am ? " Sad on many levels .

So a black man wearing a hair style that has been around for centuries is playing the race card? Do you have any idea how racist that remark is? Tell the truth, that really is you in your avatar, it has to be...

News flash Jethro, anytime a black man wants to see how black he really is, just needs to walk up and down the street at 3am. Or perform a peaceful protest during the national anthem.

He didn't start wearing his hair in a fro or corn rows until it was convenient for his agenda, you know kinda like "heels up Harris" doesn't claim to be black until she feels it helps her narrative.

You're ignorance is truly astounding.
He's been wearing his hair in a fro his whole life and got corn rows fornthe first time when he was 14. Again why do you care how he wears his hair....? And did you actually type he's trying to look blacker?

I know this is gonna shock you, but there's nothing a black man can do to look more black. Kinda sounds silly when I say it back to you doesn't it.

You're special, there's no denying that now.. by the way, I answered your question in my last post. You won't get it though. But then again I don't care. I truly feel dumber having talked to you these last couple days, that takes real talent. Congrats...

hawker84, all of your arguments reek of "I'm black, racism exists to the extent I tell you it does, you can never understand it anyways because of your privilege of not being black, if you deny this its a sign of your fragility, yada yada yada." You seem very content with stopping at surface level information and uninterested in diving into the nuances of a very complex situation.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
olyfan63":1ud10swh said:
JustTheTip":1ud10swh said:
VA49er":1ud10swh said:
What gender and race is most often shot by police in the US?

What race commits the largest number of violent crimes against the black population of the US?

Please don't google it, just answer what you believe to be true.

The question in red is a $h!t question. If you go per capita, black men are more than twice as likely to get shot by LEO than white men. The rest are valid questions but have nuance in racism. This is why I continually say this is a problem that needs to be approached from both sides. All the police reform in the world isn't going to make enough difference if there isn't an effort to change violence culture in poor communities.

So you prefer the "per capita" analysis and don't like that his question doesn't align with your preferred narrative. There are a lot of different ways to look at the data. This article has a few different ways of looking at police shootings. Spoiler: It doesn't support the "racist police shootings" narrative.
https://phys.org/news/2019-07-white-pol ... ities.html
"By connecting the findings of police officer race, victim race and crime rates, the research suggests that the best way to understand police shootings isn't racial bias of the police officer; rather, by the exposure to police officers through crime."

CK is a highly privileged self-serving race hustler who worships the almighty dollar. NFL teams decided he wasn't a good enough QB when he last played to be worth the baggage he'd bring and contract he'd demand. Plus they noticed the activism gig was his priority over the QB gig. (Kind of like clearly privileged Johnny Manziel prioritized the party gig over the NFL QB gig.)

Chicago has tried to have Kaepernicks's back for years, as evidenced here:
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/colin- ... dier-field

Still waiting for CK to return Chicago's love and show up in Chicago to protest all the black lives lost there.

I don't have a narrative. People you don't agree with don't like my input either. I don't disagree with the need to consider the rate at which crime is being committed by race. I also think that in probably 80%+ of police shootings where shooting was not the correct response the person being shot holds a not-insignificant portion of the responsibility for the shooting occurring (ie, they aren't victims). For those people, we need to stop treating them like they are owed something for being a victim.