Colts: Luck running out fast!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looks like he forgot his penalty flag offense and penalty flag defense at home this week! Or Rog's pager is broken.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
No worries, I'm still expecting a comeback from the comeback kid ... (although the game is over ) ... but ESPN is still waiting for that comeback ... lol

kigenzun

Reaction score
Neckbeard. 8 playoff game INTs.
Russell Wilson. Zero.
:177692:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Popeyejones":wo3hh8a6 said:

:pukeface: Seriously, Neck Beard and that thing on his head called a face makes my stomach sour and now I see this. :pukeface:

WTF is wrong with him. Slobbering and spitting like that. Didn't his momma teach him not to talk with his mouth full?

themunn

Reaction score
kigenzun":3nyk0qhe said:
Russell Wilson. Zero.

Atlanta Hail Mary still counts as an INT unfortunately.
It shouldn't though!

dunceface

Reaction score
Serious question: who had more liquid coming out of their face, Neckbeard or Knowshon Moreno?

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Russell Wilson. Zero.

Such a cop out. Colts are still rebuilding yet there are still capable of winning their division and that is only because of Andrew Luck. Without him, this team doesn't win 6 games total.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":1ovmev83 said:
Russell Wilson. Zero.

Such a cop out. Colts are still rebuilding yet there are still capable of winning their division and that is only because of Andrew Luck. Without him, this team doesn't win 6 games total.

They're in rebuild? Must be nice having at least 10 wins a season 11 out of the last 12 years and being in rebuild mode...

One down year and then bringing in another star QB does not constitute to rebuilding, in my opinion.

dunceface

Reaction score
Agreed. I'm just glad that he got exposed AGAIN as the turnover machine that he is and it bit him in the ass big-time

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2wnei6zn said:
MANUNITED23":2wnei6zn said:
Russell Wilson. Zero.

They're in rebuild? Must be nice having at least 10 wins a season 11 out of the last 12 years and being in rebuild mode...

One down year and then bringing in another star QB does not constitute to rebuilding, in my opinion.

They fired the entire FO, and released almost everyone else, Wayne, vinitari,and mathis are pretty much the only big names that made it. Sounds like a rebuild to me.

dunceface

Reaction score
ColtsGuy":w0qlmgtb said:
JGfromtheNW":w0qlmgtb said:
MANUNITED23":w0qlmgtb said:
Russell Wilson. Zero.

They fired the entire FO, and released almost everyone else, Wayne, vinitari,and mathis are pretty much the only big names that made it. Sounds like a rebuild to me.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? some kinda Colts guy :|

Latest posts