Doubt Us. I Love It.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Aros":31wv2x2m said:
I was watching Total Access tonight and there was a segment where they said "Will the Saints win by more than 3.5 points against the Seahawks?"

Holy hell it wasn't "Will the Saints beat the Seahawks?" No, it was will the Saints win by more than the spread. Like it is a foregone conclusion. At home. On national television.

I get we are not rolling on all 8 cylinders but wow what a presumptous take. I hope to God the coaches and players use this as motivation to come out and play lights out football for 60 minutes.

As Tom Brady would shout..."LET'S (BLEEPING) GO!!!!!!"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/view/defense

I think it comes down to the fact that they allow 80 less yards on defense per game on average.

They also allow 7 less points per game.

Our Offenses are pretty comparable we average more yards but they average more points.

I think our defense is the reason why they think as you said it's a "foregone conclusion".

I would slightly favor the Saints if I was going to be nice to the Seahawks.

I wouldn't say it's a forgone conclusion but they are the better team it seems. Especially with our backup QB.

I donno man we aren't even rolling on 2 wheels forget cylinders we have a toy tricycle with a flat tire, that's how we've played this season.