Due for a win ?

SlickRick

Reaction score
Can some one please fact check me please? A few years ago I remember seeing a stat for Russell Wilson, saying Seattle has never lost 3 games in a row, with Russ as Qb.

Sea Vs Card L
Sea Vs 49ers L
Sea Vs Eagles ??? W

with that logic Seattle should win today ?

8 years of russ in the league he's never lost 3 games in a row!!!! 8-1 on the road baby !!!!!. May have not been pretty but a win is a win

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Past results do not predict future returns.

Mortgage based securities had always been profitable until 2008 and then they disastrously weren't.

Doesn't matter what Russ has done previously. The team needs to play better than the Eagles and that's the only way to win football games. Can't rely on the past.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
He needs to play lights out for them to win. And can’t start slow because the D is going to give up at least 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
Mad Dog":34euyqjy said:

Mortgage based securities had always been profitable until 2008 and then they disastrously weren't.

Doesn't matter what Russ has done previously. The team needs to play better than the Eagles and that's the only way to win football games. Can't rely on the past.

We shall see

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1d8oo0lw said:

This isn't a mortgage big dog, Russell doesn't lose 3 in a row Seahawks W !!!!!!!!!! 8 years in a row have some faith.

Latest posts