Dunlap sprained foot + other injuries

Elemas

Reaction score
Minor sounds good. I'm finding it harder and harder to decipher Pete's medical prognosis.

Can you imagine going into emergency care and Pete's your doc?

"It looks like your aorta is maybe ok and all that but, the lymphoma should be good along with the blood clot we think you have in your lungs so, it's looking like we'll have to see later in the week. You're looking good to go."

.....dafuq

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
Elemas":1aljhnca said:
Minor sounds good. I'm finding it harder and harder to decipher Pete's medical prognosis.

Can you imagine going into emergency care and Pete's your doc?

"It looks like your aorta is maybe ok and all that but, the lymphoma should be good along with the blood clot we think you have in your lungs so, it's looking like we'll have to see later in the week. You're looking good to go."

.....dafuq

Hahahaha. So true. When Pete sounds like he is dismissing a “minor” injury I sometimes brace for IR to be the next announcement. Haha

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I love the energy of Carlos Dunlap.....as well as his terrific attitude. The Defense seems to have caught his "disease" and they have responded well. We need Carlos if we are to advance in the Playoffs.

It seems that this team is so "paper thin" that if one key player goes down we are in deep trouble.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If it's just sore and nothing serious, which is what is at least sounds like, I hope they give him a week off.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":n3xy9a0i said:
If it's just sore and nothing serious, which is what is at least sounds like, I hope they give him a week off.

Sounds like this is one of those "if it was the playoffs he'd be playing this week, but since we have two straight games against the terrible NY teams, he'll probably get a week or even two off to make sure he's 1005 down the stretch."

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":36tmm0oh said:
Good point. Sometimes it's best to rest it up, unless it's a huge game etc.

It might come down to this. Looks like he was working out on the side today. I wonder if he'll dress but only come into the game on obvious passing downs or something (at best)