Enthusiasm

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":o5i95as8 said:
Here's to hoping we get "lucky" a lot more. And win ugly. And WINS get downplayed. I can't fathom not being stoked after a 13 point win on the road, but fan how you want. There's plenty of reason to be stoked about this team and what they can do this season. And it's 2020, how many of us even thought they would start on time?
NOT a potshot, just joking around...……..

I'm happy about the win. It's early and I'm not going to get too excited just as I wouldn't get too irritated if things had gone badly. If the defense gets to the point where they are sucking out the souls of the opposing offenses I'll start to think we'll have something special.

I'm still with you on last season, people griping over wins because they got "lucky" or the wins didn't look good. I'm glad with the win and they earned it, I just hope they don't let the other teams drop nearly 25 PPG on them again this year. That whole "Let Russ Cook" thing isn't going to matter that much in terms of getting deeper into the playoffs since the best case scenario with that is probably the 2018 Chiefs. Lots of points, can't stop another team when it matters.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hear ya, I still don't worry about garbage time points. They still won pretty comfortably. I would LOVE to see them get a lot better against the run though.